What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
POWERFUL AND HIGH YIELDING HASH PLANT OF EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL. ROCK HARD RESINOUS BUDS. POWERFUL AND NARCOTIC EFFECT

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/blackdomina98erdpurtfem.html

Complex afghan hybrid bred from the elite Black Domina 98 clone (winner of innumerable cups), crossed with our best ErdPurt parental plants, an outdoor afghani that has already demonstrated its excellent value in the development of other hash plant strains.

Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt grows with the desirable indica traits: small/medium size, strong, compact and robust structure, with very little stretch in flowering and a fast ripening, but with a strong vigor and branching that are not common in this kind of hash plants.

Unlike many other indica varieties, which tend to produce separate ball shaped flowers, Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt has a much more productive and uniform flowering throughout the plant, joining rock hard buds from the bottom to top, which form huge and heavy colas of intoxicating aromas and high resin production. The effect is powerful, physical and narcotic, with good medicinal potential. A good number of plants of this hybrid show beautiful pinkish pistils when grown outdoors, a trait inherited from ErdPurt.

Excellent hash plant for commercial purposes, which will be enjoyed equally by small growers who love the most attractive and high yielding hash plants looking for a final product that stands out due to the strength of its effects and its impressive 'bag appeal'.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Tiype: POLY HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 90 % indica / 10 % sativa
THC: 15 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: Below 0.05 %
Flowering indoors: 8-9 weeks
Flowering outdoors: Early October
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average
Resistance against powder mildew: Average
Resistance against botrytis: Average
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Black Domina 98 elite x afghani ErdPurt.

Structure: Small/medium size, strong, compact and robust structure, with very little stretch in flowering. In small indoors, it develops with a columnar growth, being very suitable for SOG grows. Outdoors and with longer growing stages, it grows bushy, with a rounde

Bouquet: Refined sweet and fruity aromas in the foreground, with an intoxicating background of musky hash.

High: Powerful narcotic effect conducive to physical rest, and to relax and disconnect. It can be intoxicating for users not used to the strongest and heaviest indica strains. Good medicinal potential against pain and insomnia.
Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º.

Dry environments with 30-35% of moisture are recommended during its flowering, always lengthening the dry soil cycles.

We recommend average-high levels of nutrients during its growth, and high for the flowering stage.

The outdoor pics were taken in 2017 outdoor harvest at the farm that is collaborating with us. Tested indoors by ULMW ;)

Attachments

• Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt.jpg
    Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 2.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20170925_104534.jpg
    20170925_104534.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170925_104720.jpg
    20170925_104720.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170925_104736.jpg
    20170925_104736.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Snapchat 8770664906857193620
    Snapchat 8770664906857193620
    120.8 KB · Views: 41
  • sept11 108.jpg
    sept11 108.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 18
  • sept11 096.jpg
    sept11 096.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 28
  • sept11 073.jpg
    sept11 073.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 27
  • sept11 105.jpg
    sept11 105.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 12

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
more pics :tiphat:

Attachments

• sept11 252.jpg
    sept11 252.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
  • last pics 2017 garden 026.jpg
    last pics 2017 garden 026.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 15
  • sept11 393.jpg
    sept11 393.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 26
  • sept11 391.jpg
    sept11 391.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 19
  • sept11 230.jpg
    sept11 230.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 20
  • sept11 232.jpg
    sept11 232.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 17
  • sept11 250.jpg
    sept11 250.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
  • sept11 255.jpg
    sept11 255.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Black Domina98 x ErdPurt Fem afghani pheno harested bud3.jpg
    Black Domina98 x ErdPurt Fem afghani pheno harested bud3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Black Domina 98 X Erdpurt análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Black Domina 98 X Erdpurt análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 56

hoki2test

Veteran
I GOT 5 FEMS OF THIS ON ITS WAY TO ME,REAL EXCITED AND PLAN TO POP THEM STRAIT AWAY..I WILL THROW A GROW REPORT UP HERE WHEN I DO...THANK YOU ACE SEEDS...I HAVE HAD SO MANY WET DREAMS ABOUT YOUR GENETICS FOR YEARS....AT LAST VERY SOON I WILL GET MY ACE SEEDS CHERRY POPPED!

ULMW

I GOT 5 FEMS OF THIS ON ITS WAY TO ME,REAL EXCITED AND PLAN TO POP THEM STRAIT AWAY..I WILL THROW A GROW REPORT UP HERE WHEN I DO...THANK YOU ACE SEEDS...I HAVE HAD SO MANY WET DREAMS ABOUT YOUR GENETICS FOR YEARS....AT LAST VERY SOON I WILL GET MY ACE SEEDS CHERRY POPPED!

Greetings Hoki2test!
Welcome aboard the Ace train. You are going to love your selection. Great plants. Easy to grow and good yielders of super resin rich buds
Happy Growing!:)

hoki2test

Veteran
Thanks bro...my 5 fems of this germed in the first 24 hours and seem to have a lot of vigour....pix coming soon

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hoki2test,

Thanks for supporting this new limited edition. Pics of the newer strains are always more than welcome! :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Dubi, when I see your plants. It makes me feel bad about mine.
It's good to have something to strive for. Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
POWERFUL AND HIGH YIELDING HASH PLANT OF EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL. ROCK HARD RESINOUS BUDS. POWERFUL AND NARCOTIC EFFECT

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/blackdomina98erdpurtfem.html

Complex afghan hybrid bred from the elite Black Domina 98 clone (winner of innumerable cups), crossed with our best ErdPurt parental plants, an outdoor afghani that has already demonstrated its excellent value in the development of other hash plant strains.

Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt grows with the desirable indica traits: small/medium size, strong, compact and robust structure, with very little stretch in flowering and a fast ripening, but with a strong vigor and branching that are not common in this kind of hash plants.

Unlike many other indica varieties, which tend to produce separate ball shaped flowers, Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt has a much more productive and uniform flowering throughout the plant, joining rock hard buds from the bottom to top, which form huge and heavy colas of intoxicating aromas and high resin production. The effect is powerful, physical and narcotic, with good medicinal potential. A good number of plants of this hybrid show beautiful pinkish pistils when grown outdoors, a trait inherited from ErdPurt.

Excellent hash plant for commercial purposes, which will be enjoyed equally by small growers who love the most attractive and high yielding hash plants looking for a final product that stands out due to the strength of its effects and its impressive 'bag appeal'.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Tiype: POLY HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 90 % indica / 10 % sativa
THC: 15 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: Below 0.05 %
Flowering indoors: 8-9 weeks
Flowering outdoors: Early October
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average
Resistance against powder mildew: Average
Resistance against botrytis: Average
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Black Domina 98 elite x afghani ErdPurt.

Structure: Small/medium size, strong, compact and robust structure, with very little stretch in flowering. In small indoors, it develops with a columnar growth, being very suitable for SOG grows. Outdoors and with longer growing stages, it grows bushy, with a rounde

Bouquet: Refined sweet and fruity aromas in the foreground, with an intoxicating background of musky hash.

High: Powerful narcotic effect conducive to physical rest, and to relax and disconnect. It can be intoxicating for users not used to the strongest and heaviest indica strains. Good medicinal potential against pain and insomnia.
Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º.

Dry environments with 30-35% of moisture are recommended during its flowering, always lengthening the dry soil cycles.

We recommend average-high levels of nutrients during its growth, and high for the flowering stage.

The outdoor pics were taken in 2017 outdoor harvest at the farm that is collaborating with us. Tested indoors by ULMW ;)

nice job on these for sure dubi :tiphat:
and well done to ulmw :tiphat:

Holeshot22

BD x Erdpurt

BD x Erdpurt

Was a pleasure to go this strain. Hardest buds of any strain I've grown.
Great smell and taste. Very hard to describe- cross between fruit , musk &cream.Very hard hitting body stone. Always put me too sleep.

hoki2test

Veteran

Good to hear brother I have a few of these on the go myself...Will flip them at the end of the month

G

You got a great setup hoki,they'll end up fantastic for you I'm sure.Interested to see the variation,too.

I chose her as one of my nighttime meds,broke ground yesterday. :kissass:
RvWKPUB.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Thanks Holeshot for the feedback :thank you:

This indica hybrid really produces dense flowers with a narcotic effect, glad you enjoyed with her! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You got a great setup hoki,they'll end up fantastic for you I'm sure.Interested to see the variation,too.

I chose her as one of my nighttime meds,broke ground yesterday. :kissass:
View Image

Hi Syd,

Sounds like you are going to have a very interesting and varied garden this year too :) Glad to see you also chose BD 98 x ErdPurt for this season outdoor grow, i'm sure she won't dissapoint as an excellent source of nighttime medicine.