What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Continued...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Veg tent. Baby Strawberry Diesels are now 4 days old. They consist of 3 x F1's and 1 x S1.
picture.php

TheBlaze

Thanks Star.

The only training I really do is topping, lollipopping and defol. No LST or scrog for me. I'm too lazy for that. LOL!

TheBlaze

UPDATE

Day 45 and 42 of 12/12 as of wednesday 13/12/2017

This is what greeted me, when I opened the tent.

picture.php

The GG#4 pheno... obviously. LOL! I staked her up, although I prefer using plant yoyos. The stakes were all I had.

Next 2 photos are also of the GG#4 pheno. Her buds are heavier than I they look, and they work themselves all the way down her stems. I think she will impress.

picture.php
picture.php

On to the other plants...

picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Thanks Joe! It's good to have you here.

They're all starting to pack on some weight now. I'm very impressed with them. So much frost!

Americangrower

Veteran
Looking great in there, so Darlins net is technically a GG4 x sour bubble? if I'm reading DMT correctly. I just started some BOG Sour bub and reg gum yesterday. I really need to stop popping seeds but can't help myself..ugh #growerproblems

TheBlaze

Looking great in there, so Darlins net is technically a GG4 x sour bubble? if I'm reading DMT correctly. I just started some BOG Sour bub and reg gum yesterday. I really need to stop popping seeds but can't help myself..ugh #growerproblems

Thanks AG :tiphat:

Yes, same genetics as gorilla bubble. Just a different pheno male used. That's what I read in the darlin's net thread.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well. Yes and no. DMT is a sport pheno isolated in a Sour Bubble Bx1 if I'm not mistaken. The Bx2 line and forward is quite a different plants, as are the Bx3 line and forward in many people's opinion. But this is more so seen in the difference between two separate generations. They are the same family, but not so much the same plants any more, in terms of what we now recognize as modern Sour Bubble.

That's why the DMT line is different. Steele Savage did the work. Very first DMT Sour Bubble pheno posted was by Zoolander. It certainly didn't look like the standard sour bubble.

dank.Frank

TheBlaze

Thanks for that info Frank. I had no idea, and now my interest has been piqued even more. I don't suppose you have a link you could throw up in here with some more info on the DMT line?

Thanks again!

TheBlaze

UPDATE

Day 49 and day 46 of 12/12

Darlin's Net

I'm in love!!!!

This is hands down the best genetics I've ever run, and that is not an exaggeration.

If you're thinking about getting this strain, but are undecided... do it! You will not be disappointed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

That's exactly where I'm at. :biggrin: I love being around them. That smell is so intoxicating as well. I took my first cutting from my mother yesterday. She needs a few more mains, before I can take multiple cuttings from her. This will be a good test. From clone to flower. I can't wait to run her again, and maybe get her a little more dialed in.