What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
890F3E51-6E0E-4D39-AC81-1E506799A8A9.jpeg
F871FC1B-2720-4F07-A304-B8ACCB08202A.jpeg

(Oax 79 x Panama) x OTH

tcherno

Panama Red Hair BCO

Attachments

• photo2094765.jpg
    photo2094765.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2094772.jpg
    photo2094772.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2094774.jpg
    photo2094774.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2094779.jpg
    photo2094779.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 24

Montuno

...como el Son...
3-Diciembre / December-3

Como ya os comenté, el gran numero de hojas esconde e impide apreciar el enorme volmen de las flores de mi Green OldTimers Haze #19 x A5 Haze (A.C.E.)... Ella es así de recatada...
De noche podéis apreciar mejor de lo que hablo... Y recordad que nació tan tarde como el 17-Junio, y que hemos tenido el Noviembre (con heladas y tormentas de granizo incluidas) más frío que se recuerda.
​​​​​​Aqui tenéis a mi gordita un poco más "al desnudo"; ella es así, sin maquillaje ni fotoshop...:

As I already told you, the large number of leaves hides and prevents to appreciate the huge volume of the flowers of my Green OldTimers Haze #19 x A5 Haze (A.C.E.)... She's that demure...
At night you can better appreciate what I'm talking about.... And remember that she was born as late as 17-June, and that we have had the coldest November (with frost and hail storms included) in living memory.
Here you have my chubby girl a bit more "naked"; she is like that, without make-up or photoshop....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPo5hMJTo-U

Vista general de la planta, y cola principal:

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

​ ​​​​​​

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
3-Diciembre / December-3

Como ya os comenté, el gran numero de hojas esconde e impide apreciar el enorme volmen de las flores de mi Green OldTimers Haze #19 x A5 Haze (A.C.E.)... Ella es así de recatada...
De noche podéis apreciar mejor de lo que hablo... Y recordad que nació tan tarde como el 17-Junio, y que hemos tenido el Noviembre (con heladas y tormentas de granizo incluidas) más frío que se recuerda.
​​​​​​Aqui tenéis a mi gordita un poco más "al desnudo"; ella es así, sin maquillaje ni fotoshop...:

As I already told you, the large number of leaves hides and prevents to appreciate the huge volume of the flowers of my Green OldTimers Haze #19 x A5 Haze (A.C.E.)... She's that demure...
At night you can better appreciate what I'm talking about.... And remember that she was born as late as 17-June, and that we have had the coldest November (with frost and hail storms included) in living memory.
Here you have my chubby girl a bit more "naked"; she is like that, without make-up or photoshop....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPo5hMJTo-U

Vista general de la planta, y cola principal:

​ ​​​​​​

(...)

(...)
Ramas y flores bajas / Lower branches and flowers:

​​

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
(...) Green OldTimers Haze #19 x A5 Haze (A.C.E.; nacida el. 17-Junio / born on June-17):

...Y la última de la noche del 3-Diciembre: flores bajas:

...And the last one on the night of 3-December: low flowers:

Estoy pendiente de las previsiones meteorológicas para ver que hago respecto a la cosecha... Hay precisión de Sol diurno y frío nocturno (minimas entre 0° y 6° hasta hoy) hasta el dia 6, y luego dos días más (7 y 8) de fuertes lluvias pero ascenso con ascenso significativo de las mínimas nocturnas...
Buena entrada del Invierno a tod@s, con una buena lumbre y buen sativeo.

I am waiting for the weather forecasts to see what to do about the harvest... There is precision of daytime sunshine and cold at night (minimums between 0° and 6° until today) until the 6th, and then two more days (7th and 8th) of heavy rain but with a significant rise in nighttime minimums...
​​Have a good winter's entry to all, with a good fire and good sativa stuff.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Clones from summer grow just three weeks along and the air is full of the fragrance of green grape juice and fruit.
You can really see the Oaxacan influence in the spear shapes buds. these ladies are self supporting and really already stacking.
These are going to be extremely easy to trim meat on sticks. I really love this one terrific indoors and out!
ACE SEEDS!

Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 004.JPG Views:	0 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	18015778 Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 005.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.4 KB ID:	18015779 Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 006.JPG Views:	0 Size:	122.5 KB ID:	18015780 Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 007.JPG Views:	0 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	18015781 Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 012.JPG Views:	0 Size:	105.4 KB ID:	18015782 Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 027.JPG Views:	0 Size:	93.2 KB ID:	18015783 Click image for larger version  Name:	INDOOR GRAPE CLONES 033.JPG Views:	0 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	18015784

bleepboop

How is the high? I have a pack of both strains sitting in the fridge.

No idea for this one - I've had some chest injuries recently so not tried any.

The last time I popped these same seeds was about 2018 I think. Was pretty tasty moreish sweet skunky berry. Strong balanced high with a narcotic hybrid tail.
​​