What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When are you getting more spyder out for sale? I've been waiting for a confirmation of more seeds in stock from a certain website for 4 months now.

Somebody_Else

It has been a long crazy journey this past couple of years, many ups and downs and obstacles to overcome. Many things have happened in my life, including moving to a new location, but things are getting back on track and Spyderweb is well on her way. Currently Spyderweb is all auto, all purple, and all webbed, the phenos are very similar, the best will be selected and stabilized over the next few generations. Here are some current pics.

I always enjoy it when you post flower pics, it seems like you always have something interesting going on. I also hope all the recent trials and tribulations weren't all bad, in the right light sometimes the worst of them can still be blessings in disguise. Best of luck, regardless.

Is this an indoor only variety, or could it handle a very hot and humid outdoor season? What's the odor and average harvest per plant like? I am really impressed with how stealth these could be. It almost makes me want to free up a chunk of outdoor space just for these, if they could handle the environment. Even if the potency isn't overwhelming, the idea of two hash harvests per season with so little security concern sounds too good to pass up. Any idea on a possible release date?

canned abyss1

Veteran
Awesome pics! Have grown out your Spyder twice. Sumptuous and bountiful!! KUDOS!!! Makes me drool just seeing her again!!
thanks I'm glad that you enjoy her, you will really like spyderweb if you like an uplfting heady cerebral high that hits you right between the eyes.

canned abyss1

Veteran
I always enjoy it when you post flower pics, it seems like you always have something interesting going on. I also hope all the recent trials and tribulations weren't all bad, in the right light sometimes the worst of them can still be blessings in disguise. Best of luck, regardless.

Is this an indoor only variety, or could it handle a very hot and humid outdoor season? What's the odor and average harvest per plant like? I am really impressed with how stealth these could be. It almost makes me want to free up a chunk of outdoor space just for these, if they could handle the environment. Even if the potency isn't overwhelming, the idea of two hash harvests per season with so little security concern sounds too good to pass up. Any idea on a possible release date?

Thanks, things are getting better, just moved out to the woods on 3 acres on a river. They do great indoors and I am about to see how they do outdoors, I am going to do a large outdoor run in about a week. They are definitely stealthy and the potency is very good very cerebral, gets the mind working, it also has a sweet cotton candy kind of flavor and smell. I am not sure on the yield yet I have been doing seed runs and not keeping track of weight, but each generation is getting bigger, and I am aiming for plants that produce minimum of 4 ounces each.

Last edited:

tuyrens

:jawdrop: Halleluja for this beautiful piece of art! I am very much looking forward to growing these myself when they become available! You wouldn't happen to need some test growers? ;) :jawdrop:

LEDSmoke

This has caught my attention. I have some sour spyders but would love to try the original and definitely these.

sticky367

I would love to put some of these out too! regardless, this is a great project. thank you for sharing your work with us!

Hey man, just found your thread and I'm VERY intrested in breed theese webbed trait, but I haven't found anyone who has them until now. Do you have some seeds that you could spare to a guy in need of initial capital? :) Best of luck!

Oh yeah, how did you select the males and what were you going for in the females? I know the purple trait, webbed leaves(are those recessive?), auto. But what about flowering time, high, yield, vigour and stretch?

J-Icky

How long until these are available to the public. This would be a truly ideal strain for me and my situation. Sorry if already answered but what is the total time for these from seed. I also assume that its not possible to keep parent plants since they are autoflowers.

canned abyss1

Veteran
I am hoping to have these available this year, a large seed run is being done at the moment. Have been very busy lately getting everything back in order from my move (unpacking sucks). On top of that I have built a new deck, a wood shed, a few greenhouses a tree stand, cut and split several cords of firewood, and dug a new septic field (by hand) etc.

prophis

OH MY GOD.
My buddy and i have been growing/selective breeding with our Spyder for years now. She's already an under the radar atuo, but holy shit!

Hardly anyone knows about duckfoot either , this project is amazing.

Let me know how to get these babies. I've wanted an auto duckfoot combo forever. Great potential SO LOW KEY!

ghostmade

Veteran
Yea i had to pick up a pack of sourspyder just so could at least halfway get it.lol.
i really cant wait to get straight up spyder.

canned abyss1

Veteran
The river behind my house
picture.php

canned abyss1

Veteran
These are purple webbed and autoflowering, the best plants from these are being selected for the seed run. The previous generation was very uniform and these are expected to be also.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: