What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Regional Strain Guide: beta phase

G

*I d0n't endorse any authenticity. Pics & info will need 2 be added when i get around 2 it. Wanna help :listen2: pm

beta v.01

U.S. - West Coast:

AFGOOEY *
GRAPE APE
PURPLE URKLE *
X-18 *

West Coast Kushes:

BLACKBERRY KUSH
BUBBA KUSH *
BUBBA KUSH Pre"98 *
BUTTER KUSH
GRAPE KUSH
OG KUSH *
ORANGE O.G KUSH
MARS KUSH
MINT CHIP O.G KUSH
MANGO KUSH
PINE TAR KUSH *
PURE OG KUSH
PURE KUSH
PURE KUSH #1
PURE KUSH #2
PURE KUSH X SOUR DIESEL
PURPLE KUSH
PURPLE BUBBA KUSH
PURPLE MASTER KUSH
SOUR OG KUSH
STRAWBERRY KUSH

United Kingdom:

CHEESE *

Last edited:

RoNdO

I've heard of a Southern Ontario strain called K9 or something like that it tastes good yields poorly as the story goes, I can say for sure it tastes excellent other than that i don't know much about it.

where i live in western ny nobody ever knows the shit they get. Kinda pisses me off but i guess thats how it goes. It's just weed to smoke for most around here or something. I got two connections who get straight from a grower and they never have a clue as long as it sells and gets them blazed. Can't wait to be growing my own this summer..... :]

blaze on all......

G

:wink: Pine Tar Kush Raco thank you, those are lovley looking buds. I've never heard of this strain. Could you tell me the genetics of Pine Tar Kush & what region?

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Raco, I got a cut that looks just like that when cured and I was never given a name. Mine is a tall plant that has quite a bit of stretch when triggered and is a light colour even when fed properly. What is it's scent like and growth structure? More Sativa than Indica or a pefect mix? Thanks in advance and by the way - great buds!

TGT

Last edited:
G

wannabeebreeder said:
where i live in western ny nobody ever knows the shit they get. Kinda pisses me off but i guess thats how it goes. It's just weed to smoke for most around here or something. I got two connections who get straight from a grower and they never have a clue as long as it sells and gets them blazed. Can't wait to be growing my own this summer..... :]

blaze on all......

same here wannabeebreeder. same area and same attitudes as far as dealers are concerned. You will run into a few who know their shit or kinda know it. One local guy supposedly had some bubblicious (a bubblegum strain i think) and I ran into a guy up in the city who does runs to colleges from the city and he actually knew from his grower what the strains were he was about to get from the outdoor season. One listed was big bud X something I can't remember. I kinda laughed at him and told him if he wants to sell it don't mention big bud to anybody knowledgeable because its mainly used in crosses to boost production which usually drops quality (ik it adds a slight sativa side to the plants and lengthens flowering in most indica Xs)

But my point is its refreshing when once in a while you run into someone who knows their shit. Sorry if i was long winded there..........buzzing pretty hard :joint:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Could you tell me what are the genetics of this Pine Tar Kush..& what region is this coming from?"

Hi osc,
It comes from Humboldt.TomHill says it´s Paki pure indica.Someone said the other day that it´s also known as x-16,but I don´t have clue...I have to ask Tom....I have another pure paki from Tom called x-18.here´s one pic of the 18: :D

G

:respect: Raco thanks 4 the heads up on those norcal beautys.

Last edited: