What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips, gettin ready to grow again

G

Been getting some plants togeather slowly, to make some mothers of. So far i have my old school Kali Mist still and am working on these ...

Looked at my ak47 X purple afgani that i started, looks to be about 7-9 females so far only 1 foot tall, they are 1 week into flower, and am am about to take clones after the holidays and then try to see what one turns out most potent and mother it.

They look healthy for 12/12 from seed.

Prolly guna try to get a trainwreck, pure kush, and purple erkle and thats it for next round.

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya slips :wave:
Gonna pull up a seat - haven't seen a run on a pre99 Kali Mist yet, sure it'll be fun, especially with a bit of trainwreck and purps added to the mix :yes:

And Merry Xmas!

G

So i was thinking i normally am not the outdoor growing type, but this grow will be an outdoor spring crop vegged inside6-12 plants. Now my question is vegg under a 400 watts of flouresants before moving outside or veg under 1kw mh. I know the MH would rock but was thinking they may grow to fast before spring gets here, but on the other hand i want my plants to be BIGGG so that when i put them in there greenhouse home in the spring they each have a chance of getting a pound. I know that the sativas will stretch allot in flower so was thinking maybe the mh isn't compleatly needed as they will be budded under natural light.

Plants will be trained like a scrog and planted in 15 gallen coco pots.

So does a 4-5ft sativa vegged indoors = 1lb + ? when put outside in a green house lots of sun.

Also decied i'm guna sprout 5 mothers finest gifted to me

Last edited:
G

Week 1
Kali Mist Mother from joe

Week 2
Kali Mist

ak47xpa

Also have ... under a 1kw mh inside
1 kali mist
2 Stonehenge
1 A10
1 Hog

Last edited:

INDODRO

Oh yeah, this looks like a thread that I need to participate in. I plan on growing some Mothers Finest this year outdoor. I wonder how ours will compare. Someone gifted me 13 seeds so I should have plenty of females. I plan on doing some Train Wreck, Grand Daddy Purple, Dabney, Original Deisel, and Puss Kush outdoor too. I like your greenhouse and wish I had something like that too use but I'll have to go out in the open, good thing it'll be on alot of private land.

G

Sup SLIPS!!! yea bro, finally have a car!!! that GH is heavenly. well, you know i have the Urkle too.?and a SSSDxh, too. this is going to be a GREAT year. soon as i have cuts, you'll have them too . i am dialing in my co2 today, w/ help. hookin up w/ another ICer...toomuchfun itellu.P> joe...SOOO glad to hear things are comming together for you.

G

ps...my SBeast....gets to grow up in a 25'x 15' green house!!!some of the seeds landed in a big ass GH!!! so stoked. if these girls have something special to offer??? we will find the keepers!!!! you are welcome to some of those beans too if u like.
you going to be around today???call me! P>joe

G

Yea i want to have at least 8 plants in 15 gallen pots soon , i'm not sure how long they are guna be vegged to get to be 4 foot bushy plants prolly a month or more ... i hope the 1 kw mh helps alot.

pic of the car ... :)

Last edited:
G

What is startin to piss me off is that its been so cold in cali that my outdoor ak's might not yeild much or at all because at week 4 they are still only 1.5 feet tall and very small bud formationmay be stunted now. I think the winter may be on much for them even in a green house :(. I still have a few more seeds and i pollinated the best female already with a purple short stinky make so ill have more stabalised ak47 x pa.

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
"What is startin to piss me off is that its been so cold in cali... "

I hear ya slips, coldest it's been around here in over 15 years. :rolleyes:

G

Will post some new pics before the end of the week. I hope the clones under the light have taken off ... hopefully they will be ready togo outside when it gets warmer again.

Even inside the greenhouse it's getting below freazing, i'm not sure how long cannabis plants can take that, but for now they are fighting threw it with only some dmg so far.

Last edited:

RoNdO

Nifty said:
Pair of Kali Mist girls from seed, popped about 4 weeks ago and just shown sex:

Both are from Serious Seeds 2006 stock.
I will be trying MOD's Kali in a few months for comparison.

I've never grown Kali before.
I really hope the smoke from these two will be ok..!

My worst kali mist girl was so much better than ok so I'm gonna say you should be fine there was 1 standout in my 15 pack 8 girls I called it crazy due to the crystal content and more intense in every way compared to the rest which were also very good. Mine were also late model kali mist 05 maybe.

G

Slips Sorry to hear about the cold. That sucks. The one thing that makes outdoor growing so much more fun. Mother Nautre. What a B**ch but man what a wonderful B**ch.

Nice car too. Use to have a Red one. Boy to I miss cruising at 110mph.
OPG

G

Well the plants are still alive after the 12 days of 25 night and 60 degree day time temps.

First thing i sealed the greenhouse like a b**ch so it will never get cold again temps now are 40 degrees night 90 degrees daytime. Much better.

First up the aK47 X purple afgani Trooped through the cold 4 weeks in prolly anouther 6 weeks left.

The Kali Mist did not like the cold and is droopy but could be worse after 12 days in the 25 degree range. Now that the tempatures are fixed and it's warming up fast will help her bounce back.

Indoor plants takin out from under the 1kw outside (way to cold) and placed inside in the sun room where it's warmer and a 45watt cfl tomake sure they stay in vegg. 1kw mh grapped back to vegg some plants later.

Last edited:
G

Some house plants eg neglected 7 foot moms, need to find some room to setup a vegg area hmmmm

G

Visited my sunny greenhouse today and tended to the ganja

Purple Afgani x ak47

I have no clue lol

Healthy seedling after warmer temps

Kali Mist Bouncin Back

Indoor plants growing

Kali Mist Clones

Last edited:
Im in california also!. If im takin a hike and i see your greenhouse, Ill keep walkin dont worry! :smoker:

Great grow!

And that looks more northern cali, but i was thinking about it, and it could be in any of the mountains around here also..... Well GL on your grow!

G

Beautiful greenhouse space, man! I'd like working in there maybe more than a newer place. Reminds me of my grandparents' garden shed.

Wishing you some warm sunshine and plants that grow, grow, grow!

later, flip