What's new

Official what i got for Chrismas..........

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
A little early but i'll be out of town for christmas and was just wondering what everyone got for Christmas. Where you naughty or nice?

I got a couple early presents which consisted of the usual clothes and a much needed new pair of sneakers. Hope everyone has a nice christmas.

G

High Chief : ~~>> I only got this card

7507santa_rules-85-75-med.JPG

:D

G

LMAO @ santa! ^^^

....well this is all i got, and it's just enough :D..................

70s_PotHead

I've been a good pothead so I bought myself a 42 inch DLP/HD TV

70s :joint:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got everything I want. I have a good marraige and healthy kids who are playing with their gifts and laughing. I could think of no better gift.

Fleece pants (so comfy)
Fleece jacket
package of Goldfish crackers
box of Flips chocolate coverd pretzles
New electric Razor, Norelco 4tw!
Socks (2 packs)
Box of popcorn
1 orange
Chocolate

jcsmooth

What is it with that damn orange?
Every year I get an orange in my stocking (I'm not 10 years old...its just a tradition...we all have stockings).
Anyways, I got some electric hair clippers, a sweet stainless steel programmable coffee maker, a pair of dj sony headphones, some socks, some neat storage/organization things, and the best thing was from my grandparents....a photo album collage of my life. Both of them are getting pretty old and don't have much time, so I think they wanted to get these pictures out to us and let us remember how much they care and how they were always around.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a great day,
JC

G

hahaha, the choc orange! always
i got my brothers old iPod thingy that transmits it to my car stereo, its scratched up but idc, it works
ski jacket that i've wanted for a while, a few cheap cds that are pretty good, a dvd ive wanted but have been to cheap to buy, a few other nice lil things.
O yea, the joy of seeing other people enjoy what I got them and struggle through unwrapping stuff that I used a very liberal amount of packing tape on. boxes inside boxes are funny

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I got some clothes, a little money and some new grow stuff. Oh yea got a 10 gram blunt from a friend :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a sawweeeett new laptop, gateway, I love it!! ..thanks honey!
My boss gave me a bottle of wine and an apple and an orange!?!?!...not sure what the fruit thing is...I ate em tho :)
Hope everyone had a great day!! :D

Peregrin Took

So far just a new large glass spoon.

Very nice, ive been wanting a new large spoon since my last one broke. It was from my sister-in-law, who's husband broke my last one.

So far thats it, this morning is mainly for the kids. This afternoon at the large family gathering is when most of us adults will get the majority of our gift's.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

PT

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
So far, money and a 30 pack of CD-Rs.

More importantly, Im praying my biggest plant shows me "her" gender tonite :)

Happy Holidays to everyone at ICMag! You all are great people!

RoNdO

I got underwear a shirt a chess set that i asked for when i was 12 and serengeti coupe polarized sunglasses

G

Nothing sez Merry Christmas like a new vaporizor. The ol lady shit herself upon opening the present. :yoinks: