What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taskenti any known crosses of??

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Hi there fellow ICMAG'ers hope everyone have's a SAFE and FUN Holidays
A question for you all...Does anyone know of any breeders currently working with the CannoBioGen strain TASKENTI??? Or any have any experince with this strain...I just purchased MOD BX which has Destroyer but MOD is the only one I know that has used CannoBioGen genetics in there crosses..Any others??
Thanks
Peace
Chefboy

deadM

MOD is the only one who used Taskenti and talk about it..maybe there are some others projects coming...
Cannabiogen mades good work.

G

.I just purchased MOD BX which has Destroyer but MOD is the only one I know that has used CannoBioGen genetics in there crosses..Any others??

Why not go direct to CBG as Taskenti is a bargain?

Who are MOD?

Best, HHF

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you refer to MOD´s Destroyer which is also a CBG strain ... Im working with Taskenti right now and made the decision to start a shitload of it at once after new year.

For now there are just 4 tester´s ...

have fun

Fj

G

this is MOD's forum section

DoH...

Thanks man ;)

What is your breeding project with the Taskenti fjällhöga? its a incredible work.

Peace, HHF

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mainly for now its more of a " mind-work " and selecting ...
Taskenti - 3 weeks veg -

5747DSC_2470.JPG

5747DSC_2472.JPG

5747DSC_2473.JPG

5747DSC_2474.JPG

Fj

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
WoW thanks fjällhöga nice looking plants...Just love the wide leaves of a 100% indica..
Do you think you will be making any crosses with those Taskenti's??? I have read that its a great strain for using in crosses...have you ever smoked any????
Peace
Chefboy

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no not now ... yeah T. is considered as IBL - so it should be stable for crossing and may have some killer recessive´s to show in the big selection run ..

Some of the first thing that will be made is a cross of T.x Dc IBL ...
more to come for sure :) :smoke:
Fj

RoNdO

Anyone know what generation is tashkenti in now? Last time i heard, it was an f9 but that was a while back.

Fj I can't wait to see how your tashkenti comes out It has been on my list of wanted strains for a while now, crossing it with DC is a great idea I sense Fj's ultimate indica could be in there somewhere the fun is in the finding so enjoy.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe i know , i know - crossing dominance shows only in the initial cross , so f2´s should show phenotypes of both parents and this is the way to go

Fj

PS: rondo , f9 seems to be correct , f9 is still considered as an IBL though

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone,
kaiki@CBG and I have a little project going...
We are going to make several crosses with X-18 (pure paki) and Uzbeki (pure).
The best F1´s will be released.I´ll keep you informed :wink:

I

indicalover

Dam that sounds like a nice cross! I will be grabbing some of those.

G

High all,

Taskenti ? :chin:

In Danmark there's a lovely little green garden.
Esbe Highlights 2006
Taskenti

8344taskenti271006000.jpg

8344taskenti2710060.jpg

8344taskenti27100600.jpg

8344taskenti271006.jpg

8344taskenti2710061.jpg

8344taskenti2710063.jpg

8344taskenti2710064.jpg

8344taskenti311006.jpg

A bit frozen :
8344frozen_taskenti031106.jpg

8344frozen_taskenti0311061.jpg

~

Esbe made a # : ~~>> taskenti x erd\ pur t

~

I love what this guy is doing.
Mucho :respect:

osoloco69

uzbek chunk seeds :wave:
5941DSC00423.JPG
[/IMG]

Are you responsible for the Taskenti x PTK? That stuff made me want to smoke more just for the flavor. I was like a fat kid at a candy shop(yes I can say that cause I'm 255#). Sweet lemon pine funk. If you are behind it- Kudos for the good work man. IMHO if that stuff were crossed with Tom Hill's Haze there would be something that I could get really interested in. My only complaint was the complete indica stone, as I wouldn't be able to smoke it all day long. If it was crossed with TH's Haze that would be a completely different story.

Latest posts

Latest posts