What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

must have strains?

The Budfather

well im sitting here thinking about what i wanna put in for the next order of seeds and i already have nycd and alot of bog and some c99 fms. i have 150 bucks to spend and dont want sour diesel. but heres what im looking at

indicas
dj blueberry - like this one any infor?and is dj done breeding if so this looks to be a must have?
ak47
sensi star
blockhead
mk-ultra
burmese kush - love the breeder pic on this one

sativas
sage
ssh
mango haze
amnesia haze
kali mist
nevillesxmango haze

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Depends what youre looking for the most ... potency? type of high? flavours? bag appeal? yield? (or just all of the above? ;) )

G

these strains are on my list of "to get no matter what the fuck i have to do":

Yumbolt
Peak 19
Kodiak Gold
Flo
Sour Bubble

peace,
bILL

G

Billy Wonka.......Kodiak is a must have...awesome smoke...My fav all time smoke out of 20 yrs....pics in thread...stay safe...oh and flo is top notch also

G

heres mine....

Acapulco Gold
Kodiak gold
Biko
og kush..

my best out of the last 30 strains

G

peace to you hurricaneman.. your biko pics persuaded me to go that route aswell!

and you have to agree... when yumbolt is re-released (if it ever is) its a must have

and i never thought about peak 19 until i saw this pic..

Peak19.jpg

if i have a possibility of finding somthing that looks like that... im game..

ohhhhh yezaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

bILL

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Sagarmathas western winds is suposed to be their take on kali mist too, and its cheeper than other kalis I have seen, its on my list of things to definatly get somtime allong with possibly the SAGE.

G

bILLy WoNkA said:
peace to you hurricaneman.. your biko pics persuaded me to go that route aswell!

and you have to agree... when yumbolt is re-released (if it ever is) its a must have

and i never thought about peak 19 until i saw this pic..

Peak19.jpg

if i have a possibility of finding somthing that looks like that... im game..

ohhhhh yezaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

bILL

I agree BW......man thats some kind bud....awesome

G

Heres mine although most are discontinued lines, one can dream though ;)

Blue Moonshine (DJ Short)
Blue Heaven (DJ)
Blue Velvet (DJ)
Schroomy Deez (Rez)
Blubonic (SOL)
Grape Krush (DJ)
Flo (DJ)
Motor City Diesel (SSS)

looks like I got some work (and praying lol) to do. Best of luck to everyone, I hope you all find what your looking for :D Take care and stay safe

guerilla

G

Must have's

A - "Classic" Must Haves -
(Listed in no perticular order.)

1. Ak47
2. Kali Mist
3. BubbleGum
4. Sweet Tooth #3
5. Super Sliver Haze (Mr.Nice)
6. Black Domina
7. Sensi Star
8. Blueberry (Dj Short)
9. C99
10. LUI
11. Mothers Finest
12. Love Potion #1
13. Sour D
14. White Widow
15. Northern Lights

......"so many strains... so little time..."

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

trainwreck
grand daddy purple
some old humboldt county strains
yumboldt
dj shorts blueberry, best 1
the real blue cheese cut
sour d ibl
mk-ultra

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
I've done a few of these.

I've done a few of these.

I've done three packs of blueberry over the years.Looking for that all elusive blueberry pheno,ya know the one that's supposed to taste like blue berries ? lol Two of these packs were from DJ and the other from DP.I found nothin that even came close ta blue berry flavor.I did however keep culling the same pheno type for a more hardy pheno.The first ones were sensative to nutes and didn't yeild as well.The one I have now is very hardy and will fatten up real nice.It has the same taste and buzz of the others.The taste is like a hash plant,earthy,kushy,like soil smells along with hashy-ness.The buzz is top ~O~ line though.Hard hittin,kinda euphoric (sp)for the first 30-40 min.then into the full blown indca DUUUUHHH for another 40min or so,then it's nappy-nappy time.lol I'd like ta add that I found this pheno in the DP pack.So if ya go with the blueberry save yerself some dough and get DP's BB,imo it's the same thing.Oh yeah,Red (DJ'spokesman) from Legends seeds said the pheno to look for in the new true BB is like the one I jus told ya about.No Blue Berry flavor even mentioned at all??? why call it BB then.I'm sorry but I have ta take that with a grain of salt...........The sensi star is purty strong,heavy couch lock.Man does it reek though,I think it's worse than sour diesel.You can smell an open jar from one end of the house to the other.Smells like burnt rubber on top of skunk funk,the longer it cured the more the rubber smell went away(?).......The other one on your list that I've done and liked is the Sage.I really dig this one.There is an afgan pheno in this that will grow buds as big as yer arm.But with haze type of high,up lifting with some body to it though.Very nice high.It's has killer sweet(sour?) flavor.It's hard to describe.I think everyone should try this at least once though....Well these are the ones on yer list that stood out to me.I hope this has helped.Good luck what ever ya choose.Take care...BC

Last edited:

TokenBlackGuy

B.C. said:
I've done three packs of blueberry over the years.Looking for that all elusive blueberry pheno,ya know the one that's supposed to taste like blue berries ? lol Two of these packs were from DJ and the other from DP.I found nothin that even came close ta blue berry flavor.I did however keep culling the same pheno type for a more hardy pheno.The first ones were sensative to nutes and didn't yeild as well.The one I have now is very hardy and will fatten up real nice.It has the same taste and buzz of the others.The taste is like a hash plant,earthy,kushy,like soil smells along with hashy-ness.The buzz is top ~O~ line though.Hard hittin,kinda euphoric (sp)for the first 30-40 min.then into the full blown indca DUUUUHHH for another 40min or so,then it's nappy-nappy time.lol I'd like ta add that I found this pheno in the DP pack.So if ya go with the blueberry save yerself some dough and get DP's BB,imo it's the same thing.Oh yeah,Red (DJ'spokesman) from Legends seeds said the pheno to look for in the new true BB is like the one I jus told ya about.No Blue Berry flavor even mentioned at all??? why call it BB then.I'm sorry but I have ta take that with a grain of salt...........
BC

This is the reason i have never bought DJ Blueberry.. If i spend 120-150 on seeds, i am going to really want the blueberry everything.. taste,smell... So thats why i chose blubonic now because SOL says his smells like blueberry jam and yields great.. thats what im looking for..

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Right on TBG

Right on TBG

Yeah no BB flavor from BB sucks.It's still great bud though.I will be checkin out this new strain from Breeder Steve.If anybody could breed a flavor into a strain,Steve can,lets hope eh? Thanks for pointin this out Token.Take care...BC

1. Kodiak Gold
2. Dutchflowers Lemon Thai - Some one out there has to put them seeds on seedbay some day.
3. Dalat- Maybe someday that will get up on seedbay too.
4. Petrolia Headstash
5. Deep Chunk

I plan on getting kodiak Gold for next season can't wait. Good luck on finding your strains all. Just think how bad ass it would be if unwrapped a christmas present that was a plant in full bud. I'd be like that 6 er 7 year old kid when they get their first bike haha....

keep on blazin' all............

G

i'm very lucky to have this for my Christmas present...dec 25 is chop date...I cant wait..lol..got to love Kodiak Gold...I do...stay safe and happy holidaze

stay safe