What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For all our canadian IC members...

Alright, due to a new job I'm probably going to be spending a few months in canada, more a bit over a half year. My question is, I obviously can't bring my stash up w/ me through the border... and I don't even want to risk that. So how hard is it to obtain bud up there? I will be living in an small apartment or hotel (not yet decided) being paid for by my company so growing my own up there isn't even an option during that half year. I'm thinking my best bet is to try to grab some wt right away and just sit on it... so how friendly are people in the windsor / niagra area?... Should I be super leary of trying to find someone with a couple oz's and how dissappointed will I be w/ their bud compared to that dj shorts blueberry? :badday:

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
how dissappointed will I be w/ their bud compared to that dj shorts blueberry?

Pretty disappointed, i'd imagine.

Don't know about scoring but Canadians are probably more laid back about herb, so that may make your quest easier....good luck.

Oh yeah, Windsor and Niagara are no where near each other. Maybe 3-4 hours apart. Maybe a map would be better to score than some weed.... :wink:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
it dosent take too much pokin to find herbs in canada, the people are super nice and your hard pressed to find a cop.... ask a bar tender, or look for potheads

Good to hear... I just don't think I'll find myself in many bars and deffinately not clubs so that will make it a harder issue for sure.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
the people are super nice

Thanks for the kind words, clorox.

Definitely something Canadians are well aware of as well as very proud of....

If you saw Bowling For Columbine you can see how Canadians are different, just with the scenes in Windsor where Moore goes walking into people's unlocked houses and doesn't get shot! That's what we're like. Respectful and friendly.

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
HeadyPete said:
If you saw Bowling For Columbine you can see how Canadians are different, just with the scenes in Windsor where Moore goes walking into people's unlocked houses and doesn't get shot! That's what we're like. Respectful and friendly.

Very true HP ... unfortunate we just had a copy-cat in Montreal though ... that I think turned out to be a case of bad parenting I think though...a case for "all the stupid people are breeding" so sad for the girl that lost her life and her family that lost a daughter.

Welcome to Canada eh!

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
animosity2k1 nope..no advice for ya really ... just do the same thing you normaly would to score...are you asking us how to score?...that's a funny question ...makes me go hmmm..... while you are leaving Niagara and looking for Windsor...stop in at Stratford and catch a Shakespeare Play... to be or not to be

RoNdO

Don't buy mold is all i got to say like anywhere there are assholes in Canada if you find someone selling moldy bud i recommend that you shove it down his throat and kick em in the nuts as hard as you can as many times as you can until he most likely won't be able to breed ever again.

I have been pissed off about this for a while and if more mold finds its way to me I can see it ending badly. It almost makes me wish snitching was in my character mold dealers deserve no freedom PERIOD lucky for them I won't snitch and never will.

anywho hope you find some good bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts