What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannibus Cup results

G

Cannabis Cup

1. Arjans Ultra Haze - The Greenhouse
2. G13 Haze - Barneys
3. Martian Mean Green - Grey Area

Indica Cup

1. Big Buddha Cheese - Big Buddha Seeds
2. Fruity Thai - Ceres Seeds
3. Night Shade - Barneys

Sativa Cup

1. Mako Haze - Kiwi Seeds
2. Opium - Paradise Seeds
3. Blue Cheese - Big Buddha Seeds

Import Hash Cup

1. Caramello Cream - Barneys
2. Caramello Royal - The Greenhouse
3. Riffmans Nore - De Dampkring

Dutch Hash Cup

1. Barney Rubble - Barneys
2. Waterworks - De Dampkring
3. Master Kush Iceolator - The Greenhouse

Product Cup

1. Super Vapezilla - Wicked Roots
2. The Gravity Bong - Vortex
3. Papers - Aleda

Best Booth Cup

1. Barneys
2. The Greenhouse
3. Wicked Roots

Glass Cup

1. Lux Glass - DNA
2. ?
3. Rubin - Green Devil

G

Hold Your Fire said:
At least Greenhouse didn't win the last two years. What happened with Reeferman?

Barneys won with Reefs Nightshade, which Reef woudnt continue due to hermie issues, lol.

G

Hold Your Fire said:
At least Greenhouse didn't win the last two years. What happened with Reeferman?

Heck...what happened with everybody! It was all coffee shops and brand new seed co. that won everything. I wonder if all the reputable breeders said screw the cup this year...a wierd C.C....You know , I hardly heard anything about the cup this year, usually they're advertising it in every cannabis magizine , this year I heard or saw very little about it.Of course , it seems the cup's popularity seems to have plummeted in the last couple of years.Time to quit paying off judges.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
And the Greenhouse "purchases" another cup...Thank god for the "Highlife" and "ICMag 420 cup"...

Although the entries might have been very good and maybe even truly deserving of the wins the fact that you could literally buy your C.Cups in the past takes away from what happens with future cups....

Congrats to those deserving winners... :woohoo:

Take care all...................................CC

G

It's all a crock of shit!!!! The real deals won't waste the time or effort. To bad too, HT looks just as bad with there shitty ass mag lately. I was surprised not to see sub get an honorable with as much that they print his stuff. Next year he'll get some kind of award. This year was just a practice run.

Last year, I thought that matches(yeah the kind that starts fires) won in a new product catagory. Since when are those new?

TORC

Must be nice to purchase your own victory year after year. For the Cannabis Cup to mean anything anymore, Arjan must not be allowed to enter anything. Period. It has become nothing but a joke and it defies all logic that the people running this thing don't comprehend this. Simply amazing.

Last edited:

Mibri

I'm sorry. I'm obviously not informed about something here. So Greenhouse has paid the judges of severel times or what? I thought that was some nice looking strains they have. Did they get caught paying the judges, or why all this anger?
The plants they grew for the cup definately look good on that movie. Don't greenhouse by the way have Shantibabas genes in their house? Neville's haze is nice too.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone smoke MODs entries while at the cup? Id like to hear what people thought of them.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Buy from Shanti, not GH. Your correct, they are using SHANTI'S genes. From what I understand, Arjan couldn't breed rabbits. Anything good from GH came from the days when Shanti and Arjan worked together.