What's new

Budder from Another Mother

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone remember my cross between Hollands Hope x California Orange which I called Budder from Another Mother? Well, I got a ton of seeds of my mix so I grew another Mom in my last grow....here is the fat lady singing...enjoy....viewers Don't forget to click on the image to enlarge it! Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie What?

Doobie What?

wannabeebreeder said:
hey doobie dick got a dense looking cola there..... nice pics too bro...whos hollands hope and cali orange did ya use?
Hey wannabe I hope you mis-spelled that...anyway the Hollands Hope was from Planet Skunk seeds, a male pollinated a California Orange clone female I received from a friend. Thanks for looking, and yes one of my the very dense I have produced. Dr. Duck.

G

I am not stalking you :) !
Really frosty looking lady, i dont no hollands hope but cali orange is really tasty, though i still havent never completed a grow of her.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neil I'm glad you stopped by to see this cross. She has the darkest green leaves of any I have ever grown. Very sticky, sweet and very dense. This plant only reached 14" tall, all main cola, no stretch...I may have to grow about 6 or 8 next grow, Dr. Duck.

sorry doobieduck....the burnout i am didn't read ova the post b4 replying. That's amazing that it's only 14" tall and all bud kinda like a very potent lowryder.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hilljack thanks for stopping buy too...I will try them outside next spring which won't come soon enough...Dr. Duck

guineapig

Veteran
Very frosty doobieduck!!! That F-1 hybrid looks way better than either of the parents imho.....i hope they do well outside!!!

Thanks for the kind pics my friend doobieduck!!! QUACK!!!

:ying: guineapiggin' can you dig it? :ying:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Guineapig....Senior member, hospitality guru...wow....thank you for your comments and stopping in to view my images....be sure to check out the other grows I just finished and images just posted, Dr. Duck.

G

yummy :D the bud formation reminds me of some bagseed i grew out from cal. nice pics :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks User Name and thank you also for the post in my Vendoy Seedbay Survey thread....Dr. Duck.

G

very welcome dr duck, this is the bagseed i was talking about, the "budder" is definitely frostier, the relation i see is in the chunky buds that lack the conical shape (more flat top), heavy yielder she was.....mild citrus aroma. do you see it or am i just crazy?

10546humz2.jpg

10546jun9.jpg

10546hum.jpg

i think your's looks frostier duck. the other stuff still looks damn good though. would you mind posting a pic of the whole plant though?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry I don't have the whole plant anymore. She was about 20" tall, all main cola that was fater than a soda bottle, with hardly any stretch. Just a big fat chunky cola, sad, but true, Dr. Duck.

G

u mind if i call you doobiedick? lol j/k m8 nice plants. seen you malawi x Hollans hope thread too

you grew the malawi last season outdoors?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts