What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Hill Gardens 2020

Tynehead Tom

and some more.....

3 females of Old Grandpa Scratch LTD (karma). Holding these back from the light dep until I can get clones.
picture.php

And one female of Dubble Baked (chunky's bagseeds)
picture.php

I also kept a male of Old Grandpa Scratch and Dubble Baked
picture.php

and the rest of the males waiting to be culled. Some of these could be female as not all have shown. These are all getting put in the shed to force flowering as of yesterday.
picture.php

Glue
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

and the other glue s1 getting twisted and tortured to fit the first layer of scrog net. I will fill the net with tops and then chop the rest of the top off for clones.
picture.php

picture.php

All the plants in pots and grow bags are on the 12/12 light dep in the shed program as of yesterday.
The plants in totes and the 2 in the ground will get a few weeks of veg yet.

stay tooned :)

Tynehead Tom

Are both of the glue S1?

one is an S1 from useful seeds and the other is original glue. I had a hard time telling them apart without looking at the tags but they are looking different now. Same basic leaf expressions but the other plant is much more branchy and is so thick it's like a hedge bush.
Both are gonna get the scrog treatment so should fun seeing them side by side. I'm hoping I've loaded up enough calcium in the soil to set these up for a solid flower run. Still a couple or so weeks from light dep but Aug 2nd is absolute latest. All plants have to be flowering by then.

Tynehead Tom

ya the six gun cut is from some Darlin's Net F2 seeds I made a couple years ago and I gifted a small sack to grower sixgunjustice who followed through and made sure he got a clone and sample buds to me. So I named the cut the sixgun cut ;)
It's a little slow on the veg side but that's okay. Hopefully I can get it to branch enough to fill a scrog net in a few weeks.

Tynehead Tom

was sunny today , got lots done last couple days getting some of the plants first scrog nets in place.
Here is the Grandma's Hashplant with the first level net in place over top of the bush. Can already see many of what will be the dominant tops that are picking a square to grow through. Will be easy training this plant to the net and the first time i have scrogged out a Grandma's HP. Only a couple more weeks of veg for this girl before i need her to start flowering so time is of essence.
picture.php

and these next three I am watching closely as they are a test grow of some seeds I made
First up Bubba Royale (P98 Bubba Kush S1 x Long Valley Royal Kush). There are a few of these ladies in the greenhouse, most are LVRK leaners with a couple pole structure bubba leaners.
picture.php

Next we have the Gorilla Thug . This is a cross of a real strong cut of karma's Biker Kush V1 x with a super slow branchy sour male from tony green's Gorilla Bubble BX2 line.
I really like what I am seeing so far with these plants. There are a couple girls and they both look identical and smell awesome.
picture.php

and the third selection in test grow is what I am calling Mendo Scout. This is a cross of the Mendo Breath clone only x a really nice Scout Breath male. The females and males of these seeds all look near the same. It is so easy to pick them out in the garden. Excited to see what these seeds produce.
picture.php

and here is SF Valley Breath from the Chunky's Bagseeds collection just over a week into flower and stacking nicely.
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

I don't know what I'm gonna do with this here Fire Alien Kush. She is precious to me hehehe and I need to get good healthy clones of her to run this winter. I also want to F2 her with the pollen from 2 male phenos. So I gotta flower her at some point before august 2nd..... She just might end up going full season with the heaters blasting LOL
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

So I figured out what to do with that beast of a Fire alien kush and the glue bush.
Gonna build a dark area from the shed wall/doorway, out 6 feet into the greenhouse area.
Gonna use black/white poly for the main material so I can easily tie it back and create a large opening to slide the plants into the dark area and also get the 40 sum plants in grow bags into the shed for thier darkness.
I'll post some pics when done but I gotta get those two plants flowering by end of the weekend...... without fail.

weather here blows goats..... night time temps are dropping into the +5 to +8 overnight outside the greenhouse..... temps in daytime are barely breaking 20C..... more clouds and heavy rains than this area has ever seen.... even the old timers living here since the 60's are wondering what the fugg? The farmers hayfield at the bottom of the hill a 1/4 mile away has become an extension of the lake and has been that way since ice out in may. Crazy year.... much like last year. Did okay last year despite the crappy weather so hopefully things dry out soon and summer gets under way.

here are some shots of my Burnin Biscuits (biker v1 x fire ogkb). Just chopped these girls yesterday and were the last of my indoor as I turn my attention to getting the rest of my girls ready for flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

Living the dream.my friend!

i'm tryin hehehe

I'll start today's update with a cross I made with an awesome Biker Kush V1 x Gorilla Bubble Bx2 slow,compact , super sour branchy male.

Gorilla Thug
17 days into flower.
picture.php

Grandma's Hashplant
gotta finish cleaning up the lowers below the net and then it's flip time. I'm 3 days behind on my target flip day but whatever LOL
picture.php

Glue
What a bush she is. Got her all cleaned up for the most part. So many branch shoots was a lot of work but she is also set up for flowering now. A few Darlins Nets approaching week 4 in front of her
picture.php

Fire Alien Kush
She is getting big LOL starting light dep tomorrow I hope. Built a black room at the shed entrance so will slide her and the Glue in there for light dep.
picture.php

hmmmmm let's see what else did i take pics of.....

Darlin's Net Six Gun cut
Slow and stinky LOL but she is starting to take off.
Trying to force train her for a scrog net but she has to go into flower in the next couple days
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

here are some shots of my Burnin Biscuits (biker v1 x fire ogkb). Just chopped these girls yesterday and were the last of my indoor as I turn my attention to getting the rest of my girls ready for flowering.

smart move using the pollen from my beans to improve your other gear.

looks like some serious nuggage on those!:peacock:

Greenhouse is banging hard! wish I could swap you a few 95 degree days for some of that extra rain...

Tynehead Tom

smart move using the pollen from my beans to improve your other gear.

looks like some serious nuggage on those!:peacock:

Greenhouse is banging hard! wish I could swap you a few 95 degree days for some of that extra rain...

we have finally hit a stretch of decent weather and the plants took off.
I think the greenhouse needs to be a few feet wider or I need to grow a few less plants LOL.
When I grew out the Fire OGKB I only had 5 seeds, got 4 plants. They would not show sex in my 24 hr lit veg room so I flowered them out at 8weeks. I ended up with one female and 3 awesome plants that were males. I used one that had the variegated leaf trait and he smelled really strong with a real nice structure.
I have a Biker Kush V1 cut I kept from a seed pop a while back and seing as Biker V1 is discontinued and you are always encouraging folks to use the males..... I couldn't resist.
The results are awesome and better than I expected.
Rock hard Kushy nugs with a strong pungent sweet skunky rubber tire funk when you crack the jar. I'm sending some samples to Rykus so he can tell me what he thinks but I'm going to do a big pheno hunt thru the small sack of beans I collected. I was gonna drop them at the same place i see your gear but decided to hold them back so I can pop a pile of them to hunt through this winter.
Burnin Biscuits .... just killer tasty smoke

Tynehead Tom

Hi Imiubu , glad to see you posting and very cool you are popping some of my beans ;)
Swordfish is Black Tuna clone only x Shiskaberry 3f2 and you have F2's of the Swordfish.
The F2's were made with Shiskaberry dom parents.

imiubu

Those big fat beans are so intriguing. I've been waiting for enough space to get them going even though I couldn't remember the lineage haha. 5 went for a soak and 12hrs later all had tails. Looking forward to these for sure. Thx.

Latest posts

Latest posts