What's new

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

speedweed

funkyhorse

Hopefully somebody can explain what I am seeing
My big female 2019 batch of Mango Thai on 20 liters pot. I have collected ripe seed branches from 2 different Mango Thai males and a cross with a resinous Taskenti male which should produce a little Frankenstein.

After 100 days of flowering she is starting to do this stretching, is this what I should expect from this strain?

picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hopefully somebody can explain what I am seeing
My big female 2019 batch of Mango Thai on 20 liters pot. I have collected ripe seed branches from 2 different Mango Thai males and a cross with a resinous Taskenti male which should produce a little Frankenstein.

After 100 days of flowering she is starting to do this stretching, is this what I should expect from this strain?

View Image
View Image

one of mine the flavourless one did that,, the others didnt ,,what light cucle you running

funkyhorse

one of mine the flavourless one did that,, the others didnt ,,what light cucle you running

Is that one flavourless and almost resinless even when making seed? I am running on 11/13 for everybody, indicas and sativas
Should I chop this one right away and send it to the compost or is this pheno worth growing? Seeds I got plenty. I have another girl with 75 days on flowering and she looks more developed at this stage than the flavourless and almost resinless sister
Thank you very much for answers

harvestreaper

Veteran
Is that one flavourless and almost resinless even when making seed? I am running on 11/13 for everybody, indicas and sativas
Should I chop this one right away and send it to the compost or is this pheno worth growing? Seeds I got plenty. I have another girl with 75 days on flowering and she looks more developed at this stage than the flavourless and almost resinless sister
Thank you very much for answers

i would not be so bold as to tell you to chop your plant ,,but my no odour mt i did not clone or breed from so cant comment there ,,she was better to smoke than i anticipated but not as good as others so a cull here

harvestreaper

Veteran
tried some more,,MT after a short cure ,,this weed is potent speedy euphoric and tasty it is also long lasting with an introspective aspect to your thought processes plus a mild trippy visual aspect ,, overall a real nice smoke these qualities were quite consistent in the 4 females altho my favorite is noticeably the strongest of the bunch,despite catching the two males wearing lipstick the 4 females held up under every stress test possible with no nanas ,,i also fast tested some mt x uhkrul seeds out of said males <the uhkrul is rock solid never seen it herm> 1 out of 3 hermied the other two again tested hard didnt falter im even running one again i liked it so much,,
ps ,,i awoke a few days back in quite a bit of physical pain with difficulty moving ,,i smoked some MT and found myself hopping about to music half hour later lol glad i made f2s now

Wolverine97

Veteran
My gosh it looks like it's revegging.

definitely re-vegging, I had one Jamaican sativa do that on me, it never finished after 18-20 weeks I culled it. The bracts that had matured weren't worth the effort of sorting them from the leaves/stems. Different lines, so take fwiw.

Element115

Hi guys , so I’m at day 128 of flower all my fan leaves are either wilted and yellowing or brown and crispy she’s looking ready to me but the all the trichomes remain full and crystal clear.
I’m guessing some varieties don’t turn cloudy amber at all and this may be one of those ?
She’s been on dim light for the last two days and I think I’m going to chop tomorrow unless you guys think it’s a bit early ....

The lowers have yielded a hundreds of seeds and have a clone revenging for trying out a batch of S1’s on this lady.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I would chop. I do not recall on the resin glands being milky but if the other things are in line then chop. I toke a sample bud if not sure.

Sunshineinabag

So here she is before execution at 124 days or no bnana issues at all and at 9 hours 54 minutes day length at finish.
21 weeks total life span now shes at the point of snapping under her own weight.

Super stoked to have these genetics!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84327&pictureid=2113789&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84327&pictureid=2113790&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84327&pictureid=2113791&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Somebody gonna be smoking big doinks

Latest posts

Latest posts