What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH.. The last pheno is a bit slower than the other. There all the same age.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1344.JPG Views:	0 Size:	240.3 KB ID:	17951025

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1345.JPG Views:	0 Size:	238.8 KB ID:	17951026

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1345.JPG Views:	0 Size:	238.8 KB ID:	17951026

Attachments

• DSCN1346.JPG
    DSCN1346.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1345.JPG
    DSCN1345.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 12

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Those hazes are looking excellent Hammer. Hope the smoke is as good to match. Seeing any decent resin yet?

funkyhorse

Hashplants x Haze hybrid test

Deep Chunk x Ohz vs (GG#4 x Deep Chunk) x Ohz
I wanted to thank Raco for posting his pics of Monkey Haze which inspired this grow and for showing the way with a lantern

Deep Chunk x Ohz is a beast, Orangutan Haze is a proper name for her.
I didnt expect this plant. Out of the hashplants x haze crosses I am trying, this one is by far the most vigorous cross. Grown from seed 11/13, it doesnt stop growing. It makes chunky buds but I certainly expected a lot more resin. This one seems it will be a very productive one. I wonder what the high will be. The structure is very impressive. Instead of having horizontal branches like Ohz, all long branches go upwards with short internodal space and she dont take a lot of room
Girl 2 today in the pollination room
DC x ohz90 2 (3).jpeg

Girl 1 indoors
DC x ohz90 2 (2).jpeg
DC x ohz90 2 (4).jpeg
DC x ohz90 2 (5).jpeg

Below is (GG#4 x DC) x Ohz at the pollination room
At an early stage it is making resin on the branch and the most resinous of the hashplant crosses so far. More open structure which requires a little more space than DC x Ohz
GG#4 x DC x seedsman hz (4).jpeg

This cross might bring this
such sticky stem... resin everywhere... that's the goal... rub the stem and get high ;-)
GG#4 x DC x seedsman hz (5).jpeg
Polyploid twins.
GG#4 x DC x seedsman hz (3).jpeg

Two sisters outdoors will not finnish at all but they show the resin on the branches too
GG#4 x DC x seedsman hz outdoors.jpeg
GG#4 x DC x seedsman hz (4) outdoors.jpeg

Have a nice weekend everybody

LostTribe

Premium user
Another Karma A5 s1 I have been waiting to drop in. This is a well vegged cut that has been cut back 3 times and the seed mom would have been 4 months at this point. Hoping she works out this go round!
fetch?photoid=17951944.jpg

browntrout

Veteran
Karma A5 S1 x Guerilla Gold #2 @ 45N, terrible moist mouldy year but these seem to being doing decent. Nice smells of the mother, slightly hashy/spice, old pine box, vegetative smells. Only 25% haze but as close as I can do outdoors, and definitely leans A5 with the GG2 early trigger. Likely would finish early-mid October if weather permitted. Earlier at lower latitudes.

7CC9D024-2ADA-4DBF-B460-6D4373DC4C79.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	7CC9D024-2ADA-4DBF-B460-6D4373DC4C79.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	204.1 KB ID:	17952404

7CC9D024-2ADA-4DBF-B460-6D4373DC4C79.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	7CC9D024-2ADA-4DBF-B460-6D4373DC4C79.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	204.1 KB ID:	17952404

Attachments

• A9412ADE-F3B7-42B2-862A-509ECE2787C1.jpeg
    A9412ADE-F3B7-42B2-862A-509ECE2787C1.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 15

harvestreaper

Veteran
Karma A5 S1 x Guerilla Gold #2 @ 45N, terrible moist mouldy year but these seem to being doing decent. Nice smells of the mother, slightly hashy/spice, old pine box, vegetative smells. Only 25% haze but as close as I can do outdoors, and definitely leans A5 with the GG2 early trigger. Likely would finish early-mid October if weather permitted. Earlier at lower latitudes.

very good ,,,i had good results in moldy damp cold uk with haze hybrids that without outdoor genetics crossed inmmm you should be golden

...CR500AF...

Hey Browntrout Looks like you got it done, looking good...:)

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
Amen, I've long been a Guerilla Gold doubter but that looks amazing.

She’s a great breeding tool, it has some quirks. But that early trigger is very rare. GG2 shouldn’t be knocked IMO. The hybrids are Gg2 dominant in smell in most except the sativa crosses. She’s old school grease/afghani with a touch of citrus. It’s true breeding, for both positives and negatives. The negative, Slightly airy bud, a touch leafy, and not my favourite smell. BUT for northern growers wanting to hybridize later genetics without adding auto’s, Invaluable!

She’s playing real nice with the A5, BA#75, Killer A5 for outdoor, she’s not dominant there. So win win.

wow that looks like a legit OD cross! I think I will have to hit the A5 with some indica blood.

Worth a shot, I’d love to see it crossed to something super hashy. And I think if you want early, you gotta use super early to try and get there. I can’t see this hardly starting flower yet if I crossed it to a run of the mill late early oct indica