What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Tangwena

Veteran
Mine after early harvest, three day dry and then back from my trip after vaccumed sealed up heavily cure: View attachment 19001639 View attachment 19001640 View attachment 19001641 View attachment 19001642 View attachment 19001643 View attachment 19001644 View attachment 19001645 View attachment 19001646 View attachment 19001647 View attachment 19001648
People think that there's mold on it, is there? Also another question, would chewing it now, meaning like a little bit be too early to not get you high?
The pictures are too out of focus to tell but seeing as you did not vacuum seal the bag its quite likely.

Nextgeneration73

Nah those are crystals clumps , the white is the sunlight reflecting on them , it’s hard to see in a photo
I didn't know that mold smells this great! 😃 Wait so is mine mold or is it the paper that I had to unwrap some of it from and the crystals which I remember seeing with he naked before I put it into vacuuming before the vacation, basically I broke off many pieces of the drying buds on the third day and then squashed it extremely hard into paper, and then this plastic wrap bags completely wrapped and into the vaccume bag which my gf later helped vaccume pack it far better than the pictures I have on other threads.....

Tangwena

Veteran
1715601236665.jpeg

I don't say it is Botrytis, but had exactly these kind of white spots when I put weed to soon in the jars, so you're saying is a good thing? Nah..
This discussion is as old as this thread. To me it is still white mold...
The voice of ignorance by one not afraid to be.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Those
I didn't know that mold smells this great! 😃 Wait so is mine mold or is it the paper that I had to unwrap some of it from and the crystals which I remember seeing with he naked before I put it into vacuuming before the vacation, basically I broke off many pieces of the drying buds on the third day and then squashed it extremely hard into paper, and then this plastic wrap bags completely wrapped and into the vaccume bag which my gf later helped vaccume pack it far better than the pictures I have on other threads.....
I was talking about my one
not sure yours don’t have mould need a clear picture and close up , I was just liking the pictorial not saying it had no mould
Peace

regentag

@Tangwena
Case closed, one cob was tested and so no cob ever will get moldy never ever. Don't know if you are offended but I'm not against cobbing at all. Can you explain your sentence "The voice of ignorance by one not afraid to be" please. Englisch ist not my mother tongue.

sneezydog

Nextgen, if it smells good and you did it as you said i dont think its mold:) but a crystal winterland. but do take a closeup for the peanut gallery. Mold usually makes me want to sneeze

Rastafarout

Premium user
It probably means you need to do more research before you speak out …

Just like you say “one cob was tested and so no cob ever will get moldy never ever”

You doing it again , but anyway … no one here has no cobs get mouldy .. or said they never do
this thread is how so we can avoid mould .. case studies in motion