What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M-39 Royal

N

Nashashuk

I will post pics of the grow really soon.
Here is a pics of the final product.
Montreal's Elite M-39

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

burningfire

Veteran
yeah, this is it... usually ultra chemmy, smells like a growshop, pretty dull high but it gets the job done, I am sure your final product will look and smoke even nicer.

SourPuppy

Nash,

Nice Buds! There used to be lots of the M39 aound here but not so much latey.
Looking forward to the show.

Cheers

B

Brad

...royal m39 LOL ...is that the new selling point/name???looks like red haired dogshit...sorry dude, m-39 is garbage,,i cant beleive you guys in quebec are still growing that crap, its worthless and does not get you high at all..and you think this cut is elite?? ahahahahaha

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it gets the job done ^^

That is "all" that matters. If it works well with your personal receptors and it gets you to the point you personally want to be then no one else has say in the matter. We must all find our personal do it all smoke. And I for one am happy that you found "yours".

May peace and blessings and positive postings make their way into your thread.

Reservation Labs

:ying:

B

Brad

ok there dude..why dont you smoke some and tell me what me and 1 million smokers have agreed on..red haired dog shit..crap, no buzz tastes like cardboard..criminal weed, meant for highschoolers and peeps with no connections..stuff needs to be culled from the gene pool..hemp..beasters

N

Nashashuk

lol wow so much anger... dude if only jesus could tell you how much's tons of M-39 has been smoked in Quebec only, you could not handel it! M-39 is a part of the quebec man has been grown for so long!
we all enjoy other strains! but M-39 is what it is... not the best but it is still *marijuanna*

its my 2nd grow, and iam pretty happy about the result!
M-39 is now a chek in the growlist, i bought 3 packs around the net and iam suporting breeders.
if iam here is to cultivate my knowledge not to waste time.

now your bad mood and your unhappy energie is not interesting me so please lets stop the bitching!

thank you
health & peace

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok there dude..why dont you smoke some and tell me what me and 1 million smokers have agreed on..red haired dog shit..crap, no buzz tastes like cardboard..criminal weed, meant for highschoolers and peeps with no connections..stuff needs to be culled from the gene pool..hemp..beasters

That is that mans opinion. Why would you choose to come into the next persons thread and infuse your thoughts in it? He/she didn't ask you to? He is showing what he/she enjoys, and that is that persons right.

If you had Dignity and Grace you would delete all of your posts from this persons thread and let it continue on with the brightness and positive light of which they intended.

I don't know you, I don't care to know you, I don't follow your seed breeding, I came in here to see this persons post. I am happy for "ANYONE" whom finds a cannabis plant that does the trick for themself. I enjoy Arcata Trainwreck. New Schools may not like it because it isn't the flavor of the week, but who cares because it is my do all. Maybe M-39 is this persons do all at this moment point and time.

:thank you:

G

Guest 150314

That is that mans opinion. Why would you choose to come into the next persons thread and infuse your thoughts in it? He/she didn't ask you to? He is showing what he/she enjoys, and that is that persons right.

If you had Dignity and Grace you would delete all of your posts from this persons thread and let it continue on with the brightness and positive light of which they intended.

I don't know you, I don't care to know you, I don't follow your seed breeding, I came in here to see this persons post. I am happy for "ANYONE" whom finds a cannabis plant that does the trick for themself. I enjoy Arcata Trainwreck. New Schools may not like it because it isn't the flavor of the week, but who cares because it is my do all. Maybe M-39 is this persons do all at this moment point and time.

:thank you:
haha if you only knew....

whodair

Veteran
M-39 Royal looks fuckin old skool and rad !!!

M-39 Royal looks fuckin old skool and rad !!!

...royal m39 LOL ...is that the new selling point/name???looks like red haired dogshit...sorry dude, m-39 is garbage,,i cant beleive you guys in quebec are still growing that crap, its worthless and does not get you high at all..and you think this cut is elite?? ahahahahaha

what if i said breederbrad2 smoke-a-lot seeds were for faggots and pussies ??

m12 skunk x creeper right here fella, low odor and mild taste, dense and potent done in 51 indoor

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

burningfire

Veteran
okay, to be honest, the reason I started growing my own was because the only connection I had kept pushing m39, very rarely would I get anything heady.. still, when it's grown with love, even that cut is legit, which is rare, I'll admit

MyGreenToe

M39 has an undeserved rep because of careless commercial growers growing it poorly, running nutes way too hot, not flushing, harvesting early, drying as quick as possible, and sometimes even tumbling before it hits market. They like to use m39 cause it puts up with all that without complaint. So yeah most of the m39 most people have ever seen was beasters.

Most of you probably don't even know it's an old school SSSC strain. They didn't put out bullshit. The first taste of nugs i ever had was some lovingly and organic grown M39 that was just incredible bud. I have had it several times over the years from the same guy, and it's nothing like the beasters M39 rolling out of canada. Please don't just a strain based on what the worst commercial growers are doing with it. It isnt necessarily a top tier strain, but it's quite good, and it's great for beginners since it will take so much abuse.

purple_man

Veteran
nice bro!

yeah burningfire, even "commercial" clonez grown with love, can be stellar, same with brickweed seeds, etc... i find it sad, people bashing folks for likeing what they like... if m39 is ones grail, so be it, in the end of the day, like stated above, i hope everyone gets to smoke weed they like, and dig, not just for the hype name or whatever...

blessss

Latest posts

Latest posts