What's new

whats the best tasting strain you have ever had?

Cameltom

I'm talkin flavor! OMG thats not weed is it flavors
some well cured superlemonhaze tasted like lemon drops
and some strain they say is bubba kush taste just like fruity pebbles
i had a plant that smelled like grapefruit wile it was growing not pot at... i failed to reveg her.... FML

prince kali

kali mist, the old strain (only clone nowadays)

holy-temple-incense-hash flavor
and the smell.... divine

what else.
:)

so many tastee strains out there you can't just pic one..fruity, cat pissy, chocolate, creamy, sour..gotta have them all..
peace WL

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Sour Diesel, White Widow, super star, Martian green mean, g13xhaze
Blueberry, bubbleberry, Sour Bubble

WelderDan

Veteran
For me it was a particular Blueberry. After cure it had a lovely berry smell, and the taste was exactly like Blueberries. It lingered on the palate after exhale and you found yourself smacking your lips in anticipation of another toke. My friends bugged me relentlessly for just a taste. But I was a newb and lost the mom.

I

Iron_Lion

Blueberry, SSH, and hard to beat a fresh cut bud of OG kush

spadedNfaded

Veteran
The tastiest buds i've grown were probably ChemDD and Killer Queen Redux pheno 4.
The tastiest buds i've smoked - Sams Skunk1 x Ohaze is #1... and a few other street hazes follow.

I'm looking to perfect my curing procedures this time around to continue producing better results in the flavor department. I haven't cured very well for the past coupla years.

- SubN

G

Guest3498

Can't choose one!

blueberry, gdp, golden goat, cheese, sour diesel, bubba, lemon thai, FFA (whatever happened to that one?!), and og kush are all top contenders imo...

R

Rysam

For me it was Pineapple Express, grown organic OD, season before last.
It was a beautiful thing.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
ECSD pheno of Casey Jones is pretty tasty.

The Cindy pheno of HTC Powerhouse is really good too!

Deep Congo.

G

guest8905

there is a wonderful flavor and smell chart, i believe by dj short, I dont know where its at but someone might be able to put a link up?

really mapped out the smells and tastes of cannabis

its all personal imo

stickKy :rasta:

M

Mountain

kali mist, the old strain (only clone nowadays)

holy-temple-incense-hash flavor
and the smell.... divine

what else.
:)
Ha ha...ditto. I got a pheno from Berkeley Patients Group about 5 years ago but did not clone it. Was just getting back into growing. Your description matches mine. Really thick, rich and coated your mouth. I could still taste it 30 minutes later. Best high I've ever encountered also. The flavor was SO intense soon after drying I had to wait about a month to really start smoking it. Absolutely soaring, crystal clear, spiritual with no ceiling or paranoia. Literally put a smile on everyone's face that smoked it.

S

SicKSKills

OG KUSH- dialed in organics the taste can be so strong it numbs your mouth like cocaine.

Schrom- not my bag but epic flav common outta her

Blueberry- what else do you need to say?

Latest posts

Latest posts