What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

picture.php

hidingtree

hey chaco , you're doing ok ......better than ok even , your nugs look good ..... i've grown the ecsd and had mixed results ...... the dyna gro is ok but the 3 part is better . and if you get some gh kool bloom at some point it works well .... but use sparingly ...1/4tsp per gal . otherwise your doing fine .... many blessings., hidingtree

Reactions: ost
G

guest121295

Trust me I'm listening....Here's some pics of the moms, an ecsd and some sour larry, no problems here the cuts are a month old in 2 days and they have tons of cuts to take after I took almost 25.These buckets are 100% hydroton with rockwool formula one A&B only.I used dyna grow to start but it wasn't strong enough and the plants wanted to stretch.The next pic is some buds, they smell like grandmas kitchen on sausage night when you havn't eaten for a week................................
picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I am still trying to nail how she likes it but so far so good. I have been playing with FoxFarms Powdrered line for about three months now. I dont think it is WHICH nute live you use, but how they are applied. My results from this first run are looking pretty good but I think after some tinkering, the yield will go up a bunch.
I agree with giving her plenty of N though. I did purely because my other plants this round like it like that ChemD and Casey Jones both grow a lot in bloom so they like their N. ECSD just got the same mixture.
I cannot comment on how to improve you results quite yet as I havent had time to get to know her well but it seems to me that any nute line will work. You just have to be familiar with it.
I havent seen much about FF's Open Seasame or Beastie Blooms, Cha0Ching. But they seem to be doing very well for my garden. I think it is a great, very much slept on line of nutes.

picture.php

G

guest121295

Swampdank, I appreciate your stopping by, the diesel looks great, exactly like my cut. I run foxfarm nutes all the time in my soil mixes, especially the Marine Cuisine 10-7-7, maybe thats why my outdoor ecsd grew so damn big, the extra N must have done its job.I never harvested them though, some nitwit saw them in my yard and turned me in to cops who, luckily did not care.Ho Ho Ho!!!:santa1:There's a Santa for that prick......I wacked back all the moms and took some more cuts.The moms have to be ready for a Dec 20th flip but from reading through here I have some new ideas on how to do it.Stay green ya'll. Chaco.:gift:..........................
picture.php

L

Lune TNS

Hey chaco, just flipped these, I can't wait to see how they do untopped and packed in there... like I said I've always ran her topped and trained somehow in the past. Threw this pic up in the regional thread but I figured I'd update em in this thread as they come along, if it's cool with you.
picture.php

My general rule of thumb with this stuff is it lags a week behind everything else in the room in terms of bud development, so just feed it like that. Give N in flower for a week longer than usual, start with bloom nutes a week later than usual. Also I've noticed a big difference in the bud (and funk) between being flowered 70 days and 78-80 days. The longer it goes the better it gets (to a certain point).

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Damn you guys are killing the ecsd.

Chaco in my experiences with the ecsd I've had great success LST her for a few weeks then slam her right under the 1000 watter. I was able to get 2 1/4 ounces per plant in 3 gal coco bags, no huge colas but plenty of decent size ones. Hope this helps...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we go......Bout 14 days? She's about to go cuckoo...hope ya don't mind Chaco...if ya do :moon:
Swampy DIALED her....DAMN! looking good bro.
Luner, as usual.
picture.php

G

guest1ab

I'm loving this thread! Nugs look nice everybody.

Damn you guys are killing the ecsd.

Chaco in my experiences with the ecsd I've had great success LST her for a few weeks then slam her right under the 1000 watter. I was able to get 2 1/4 ounces per plant in 3 gal coco bags, no huge colas but plenty of decent size ones. Hope this helps...
Right?
Ottoman: Can you use dolomite lime with coco?

Chaco: I forgot to ask. What are you growing in? It's probably all there, but I'm too stoned.

G

guest1ab

picture.php

My general rule of thumb with this stuff is it lags a week behind everything else in the room in terms of bud development, so just feed it like that. Give N in flower for a week longer than usual, start with bloom nutes a week later than usual. Also I've noticed a big difference in the bud (and funk) between being flowered 70 days and 78-80 days. The longer it goes the better it gets (to a certain point).

Dude! I can smell that! :watchplant:

C

Cinderella99

Dear Chaco,

K+ for the fantastic nug shots, K+++++ for quoting Pynchon in your signature. Nice work!

"You one of those right wing nut outfits?" inquired the diplomatic Metzger.
Fallopian twinkled. "They accuse us of being paranoids."
"They?" inquired Metzger, twinkling also.
"Us?" asked Oedipa

G

guest121295

Hehehehe!!!! So nice to have my east coast on board:santa1:. The more the merrier..............Most of days are spent reading and re-reading Mr Pynchons work. I'm a weed geek and a book nerd at the same time.What's that, a quote from crying of Lot 49 or Vineland??:xmasnut:

G

guest121295

Well I've been working on rebuilding one grow room and cleaning up another. The re-build was a real pain in the ass but it's done.The floors were demolished after many winters of growing and had to be ripped all the way out. I decided to grow out 2 fairly large cuts and several smaller ones.The bigger ones are in a decent sized double bucket of rock and the smaller have several in one smaller bucket.Anyway..........
picture.php

G

guest121295

Moving along here...Here's a couple of ecsd after a full blown hose down with floramite. These 2 cuts were 2 days into 12/12 when I took this pic the other day. I'm crossing my fingers that these will do well with some heavy training. Stay green in 2010!!!....................
picture.php

KRD

Just finished some ecsd yields huge smells incredible tastes incredible one of our favorites here. shits looking great chaco your starting your newyear of right.