What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UC6

Hey all...
Just making me a hang out page..
As for my setup, I run a UC6 in a 4x8 tent.. Running 2 1k in hoods. Just finishing up this last run...
Anyway hope to meet a few like minded ppl that grow rdwc...

Wisher619

hahahhaha
I have been building
I have the vascular system done
and am working on the bone structure as we speak

Wisher619

we were just pullin his leg
we are all friends
and it was an inside joke
no organic
he runs a UC system
strictly mineral solutiin
he runs a low....around .5-1.0ec

good question on the yield

Should be here Tuesday.

So you completely off that site or what lol
Ya.. I got a second account, but I havent posted anything. I check gnomes thread and that keeps me in updated on the whole gang. Lol its kind of cerebral not having to teach 25 ppl at the same time.. I started chop tonight... I be getting the room setup.. All 24 clones are just about rooted..

we were just pullin his leg
we are all friends
and it was an inside joke
no organic
he runs a UC system
strictly mineral solutiin
he runs a low....around .5-1.0ec

good question on the yield
What up brother??? Im glad you found your way, as I cant seem to PM nobody or like any post here.. I guess cause im new to this forum.. I wonder how long till I can do that stuff? Have any idea?

I will add this. Even with an extensive lollipop, I still let to much secondary branching happen which added to the scruff pile. So hindsight, I should of cleared out more, to allow the big colas to mature and fill out a little lower...
I know this cookieglue has more of a sativa growth to it, so It would prob fair better in the scrog.. But I plan to run all 24 with out scroggin next run.. Just selective fan removal and flip... No supercrop, just let them go.. I figure they will be about 5 foot when finished....

Wisher619

that sounds like a good plan
as for the pm and that
no I cant do any of that here
might be one of those old school earn your badge type deals

but
if you make a new name on the CRAZY spot.....where we had one night of fun
we can do all that there