What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbangers.. day 77

How long in veg did it take for your headbangers to sex? Mine about a month old foot high bushes might be able to pick out a fewales but no pistals in sight yet

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The Headbangers were given to me as a gift. No sales or anything, just someone being really kind to me.

This thread is awesome!

Hey Trich, was that grow soil or Coco?

packratt

Nice grow. Can't go wrong with Karma's headbanger. Gonna be fun trying to pick a keeper, they all look good.

Trich_Tyson

maybe same source as mine lester.. same situation.

I ran these in promix cut 50/50 with perlite.
Using maxi bloom at mostly 1.0-1.2 ec.. they were definitely underfed most of flower.. and i was ok with it.
thanks packratt
I still have 6 phenos.. maybe 7.. there is a favorite.. #5.. but i can afford to keep a few at this point. I only saved one f2.

idk if i mentioned it but f2 had wide variety of terps profiles.. the f1's were mostly well balanced phenos, and raw strength was more prevalent. the f2's showed some of what i think is rez sd leaners.. dirty diaper sour.. as well as some kinda sharper kush flavors.

renne

Awesome Job👌👌

Damn i was trying to narrow down one strain to try from karma and i had my mind set on biker kush v2.0 then i went and found this lol
looks like I'm gonna have to order a pack of headbanger aswell now
Cheers Renne

renne

hey Trich did you ever get around to poping those headstash? im courious how those are? order'd my headbangers tonight and some biker kush v2, im getting excited esp after reading your thread again!!
Cheers Renne

Trich_Tyson

Hey Renee. Sorry didn't see ur post.
I didn't pop my headstash yet.
Hope you get some of that stuff in dirt soon.

Clay - glad to hear that man. Got any pheno shots for us?

A

AVOH

Hey Renee. Sorry didn't see ur post.
I didn't pop my headstash yet.
Hope you get some of that stuff in dirt soon.

Clay - glad to hear that man. Got any pheno shots for us?

Yooooooo trich im maddddd late to this party
Im clueless in how the fuck i missed this thread
Man your killing it
Mad propps bro

Trich_Tyson

far from it but thanks
that was the first run in my spot here.
the tents are 4x4.. 2 for flower, 1 for veg.
the flower lights are 1k - adjust a wings - open

I have since run them @ 750.. use felt 1k to be unnecessary for the space.

Today I will be pulling down the tents, putting up a frame and hanging some CMH 630s.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
maybe same source as mine lester.. same situation.

I ran these in promix cut 50/50 with perlite.
Using maxi bloom at mostly 1.0-1.2 ec.. they were definitely underfed most of flower.. and i was ok with it.
thanks packratt
I still have 6 phenos.. maybe 7.. there is a favorite.. #5.. but i can afford to keep a few at this point. I only saved one f2.

idk if i mentioned it but f2 had wide variety of terps profiles.. the f1's were mostly well balanced phenos, and raw strength was more prevalent. the f2's showed some of what i think is rez sd leaners.. dirty diaper sour.. as well as some kinda sharper kush flavors.

nice grow report trich,

Im doing a run on these very soon myself, did you do feed every watering? also if your total ec was 1 - 1.2, is that with RO water or what ec are you starting with for tap water. My tap is .4 ec, I've been doing 1.2 with the last few runs, and feeding every watering. Pure Blend Pro / Liquid Karma. Thanks for any insight and tips. Im exited to say the least!

Trich_Tyson

nice grow report trich,

Im doing a run on these very soon myself, did you do feed every watering? also if your total ec was 1 - 1.2, is that with RO water or what ec are you starting with for tap water. My tap is .4 ec, I've been doing 1.2 with the last few runs, and feeding every watering. Pure Blend Pro / Liquid Karma. Thanks for any insight and tips. Im exited to say the least!

Sweet. Your doing exactly what I did

Yes every watering. I used maxibloom that run. I was running 1.2 including .4 tap. So really like .8 as I see it now. They were underfed all the rough flower. But honestly. I think they benefited from it. It was like a slow flush from the flip

Everywatering. Never flushed the medium and rarely had runoff. Risky. But it worked in the end

Gave em a good 2.5 week flush at least

Truely amazon seedline. You'll have a blast

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Sweet. Your doing exactly what I did

Yes every watering. I used maxibloom that run. I was running 1.2 including .4 tap. So really like .8 as I see it now. They were underfed all the rough flower. But honestly. I think they benefited from it. It was like a slow flush from the flip

Everywatering. Never flushed the medium and rarely had runoff. Risky. But it worked in the end

Gave em a good 2.5 week flush at least

Truely amazon seedline. You'll have a blast

Nice, thanks for the heads up. My current run I am just giving water starting day 43 for 11 days. and then flush 3X container volume and go another 11 days and then chop on day 64. I get about 1-2 cups of run off per plant with every watering during feeding, I like to measure my run off to see what PPM and PH Im at. When it starts creeping close to 1000ppm run off, when its 600ppm going in I know I should be backing off.

You think I need to pop all 12 seeds to find a keeper? I was thinking just 6 seeds, hoping for 3-4 females and finding a decent keeper to run for a few months. They seem very uniform so this should be ok or what do you think ? I grew agent orange and out of 5 females one seems better yielding and vigorous then all the others so Im glad I popped all 10 seeds, lots of variation, 4 drastically different phenos! only on day 32 so will see the final result

Trich_Tyson

Nice, thanks for the heads up. My current run I am just giving water starting day 43 for 11 days. and then flush 3X container volume and go another 11 days and then chop on day 64. I get about 1-2 cups of run off per plant with every watering during feeding, I like to measure my run off to see what PPM and PH Im at. When it starts creeping close to 1000ppm run off, when its 600ppm going in I know I should be backing off.

You think I need to pop all 12 seeds to find a keeper? I was thinking just 6 seeds, hoping for 3-4 females and finding a decent keeper to run for a few months. They seem very uniform so this should be ok or what do you think ? I grew agent orange and out of 5 females one seems better yielding and vigorous then all the others so Im glad I popped all 10 seeds, lots of variation, 4 drastically different phenos! only on day 32 so will see the final result

Pop 2 and you should find a keeper. Good m/f ratios. And almost all keepers. You just gotta pick you flavors really. I like all of the ones I kept. For different reasons

It's a worse situation than it sounds when real estate is small lol

Trich_Tyson

Everything was basically identical in veg. Variation came in flower. Stretch may vary. But it was the f2 gen that showed much more variation. Of course

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Pop 2 and you should find a keeper. Good m/f ratios. And almost all keepers. You just gotta pick you flavors really. I like all of the ones I kept. For different reasons

It's a worse situation than it sounds when real estate is small lol

I like your optimism!, 2 Seeds = 1 male/1 female = every female a keeper ;)

I actually popped 6 of them yesterday, also popped 6 scotts og, and 6 sunshine daydream

About nine weeks in flowering 2 headbangers..... Both really stink, both going to yield just flipped my other 4 phenos...... What I will say is I am height restricted and their a. Bitch to train
picture.php