What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing CV

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey, just wondering if anyone has ever made one up? Cannabis has just been legalised for medicinal use here and they are looking for growers, they are asking for a CV but it's still a bit sketchy putting your name down to something like this I think lol. If anyone has done one before can you PM me for some insight, thanks folks.

HGO

Big-Narstie

Just put my name is... "HUNDRED GRAM OZ" Nuff said!

Where we talking Ireland? I'd b sketch at first but if your protected by law why not? Dea can't get ya lol

I have a nice resume made, but I don;t just send it out. It is a joke that Internet Strangers looking for people ask to see all oness details. I remind them that the market WAS illegal before and still is in some places.

I need to know who I am sending personal info to.