What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headstash, white biker, white og v2 or biker kush v2

Spanikush

Im about to get a pack of any karma og and also feel curious about the headstash, can anybody help me to choice between white biker, white og, biker kush and ghostrider? Im looking for lemon pinesol better than sour fuel and the less weak long branchs og structure with long internodes, i mean in what of them can find a lemon pinesol pheno and compact plant
And anybody can tell me something about headstash, is there any chance to get any pheno closed to the GSC or the Cherry Pie? From where i am the clone only are not a chance so i need hunt them in seed form
Thanks all and sorry for my poor english :smoweed::smoke::smokeit:

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Im about to get a pack of any karma og and also feel curious about the headstash, can anybody help me to choice between white biker, white og, biker kush and ghostrider? Im looking for lemon pinesol better than sour fuel and the less weak long branchs og structure with long internodes, i mean in what of them can find a lemon pinesol pheno and compact plant

Not BK2.0 then.

nickman

Veteran
And anybody can tell me something about headstash, is there any chance to get any pheno closed to the GSC or the Cherry Pie? From where i am the clone only are not a chance so i need hunt them in seed form
Thanks all and sorry for my poor english :smoweed::smoke::smokeit:

U got a chance at finding a cookie pheno: I got a pheno that smelled just like the cookies but the bud formation was a bit different...

Headstash is a real nice strain ... I just harvested a purple pheno that kills it ...!!!...

I've also done the Ghostrider and I really liked that too...

Spanikush

U got a chance at finding a cookie pheno: I got a pheno that smelled just like the cookies but the bud formation was a bit different...

Headstash is a real nice strain ... I just harvested a purple pheno that kills it ...!!!...

I've also done the Ghostrider and I really liked that too...
Thanks for reply i see some of you grows looking for info and some of you pics make think i cant go wrong with karma's stuff
Did u find any lemon pinesol at any pheno in the ghostrider?
Karmarado og is out of stock at most of the online shops so i only can choice between white biker, white og v2, ghostrider and biker kush v2, also headstash, karmdown and some others but im behind the lemon pinesol earthy kush
:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
All with the White in it will drop earthy pheno.s a lot.

Karmdown proberly fits your demands best from them. Ghostrider 2nd. The biker will not make thicker branches its straight oldskool og.

Spanikush

All with the White in it will drop earthy pheno.s a lot.

Karmdown proberly fits your demands best from them. Ghostrider 2nd. The biker will not make thicker branches its straight oldskool og.
Thanks Karma then headstash and karmdown will be my next grow, is nice to get the breeder asking the grower questions:good:
In some weeks i will post here how it go
:thank you::bongsmi:

nickman

Veteran
Thanks for reply i see some of you grows looking for info and some of you pics make think i cant go wrong with karma's stuff
Did u find any lemon pinesol at any pheno in the ghostrider?
Karmarado og is out of stock at most of the online shops so i only can choice between white biker, white og v2, ghostrider and biker kush v2, also headstash, karmdown and some others but im behind the lemon pinesol earthy kush
:tiphat:

When I ran that Ghostrider it was a hashy-earthy taste with the OG on the back end--so to say...!!!...

I would think the Karmarado or Karmdown would be your best option from the strains I've ran...
u making two good choices I think my man...:woohoo:!

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks Karma then headstash and karmdown will be my next grow, is nice to get the breeder asking the grower questions:good:
In some weeks i will post here how it go
:thank you::bongsmi:

Karm down is one of my new favos.
Dank og, no lemons.
You can get a twinge of citrus in the radio og.
Ghost riders do indeed have that great earthy og funk.
They can also be grown sog style.
Or straight 12/12.

My keeper from the Karm down (Kog x biker)
Is just dank og. I love it.

Latest posts

Latest posts