What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWS09 Mohan Ram

wasgedn

im gonna grow 4 mohan ram which i won on the sws photo-contest

double
picture.php

containers
picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-my old soilmix...1 from 7 liter 12 pots and 1 mix from 14 liter 11 pots
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-BB lightmix
-bb premix
[/FONT]-bentonit from fine to raw
-zeolith
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from fine to raw[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
-vermiculit
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-rockdusts_basalt,diabas,[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phonolith and some natusat [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-volcanic rock ...dark...4-5mm
-silicia-sand
-wormcastings
-biochar
-canna coco plus
-susterra myko hydropepples
-neem fert dry -
-bokashi-pflanzensegen
-homemade bokashi from rice and BHO rests and stuff
-bone and horn meal
-horn chips
-several guano's
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
-guanokalong 1-10-1
-horse manure
-
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]snoek [/FONT][/FONT]seeweed
-spaghnum moos
-jungle moss(i wont buy that another time,better leave that stuff in jungle EDIT also the other stuff from factory farming i wont buy another time,its enough replacement out there...besides that its not 100%organic )
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-gk fish
-gk palmtree ashes
-calcified seeweed
-BHO plantrests
-Terra preta granulat
-Weintrester-humus....rests from wine production
-EM ceramic pulver
- the stuff i have forgotten

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i did made a very ''hot'' mix this time....will cook 2-3 weeks...watered with overdose em-a water ...got to make tea but it will work with both alone
covercrops : 7-8 varietys...some started to sprout

[/FONT]
[/FONT]spring-water/pondwater :EM-a,greengold EDIT i will buy biplantol aktiv for 15 instead of 30 per liter (dose 1ml per liter)...the gold is the
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]product from [/FONT][/FONT]developers source... ),terrafert boden,ACT,molasses(5 liter last 1 1/2 - 2years ),gk fish,gk palm tree ashes,baldrian extract,snoek seeweed extract...

and pure water...(i will buy 2 em ceramic ring to break water clusters and to energies water again)..when warmer temps come i will structure my water too...google structured water...we have hard water : after greengold or biplantol and structuring it tastes different...very soft

foilar spray:
terrafert blatt,mk5,em-a,fermented plant extract,neem,ropro13/20 ,calciumcarbonat natural source... in several mixxes
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

wasgedn

day 20....
biggrin.gif

picture.php

picture.php

i did some essential mistakes....lost a good week or so...

first one : i did run light on 250-300 watt and and ca 750 watt on the
heater....dumbfck...wrong...
now im on 600 watt and and down to ca 300 watt for heater or less...my incoming air is going through spudnik to warm up air since day one...

second one: i got no good humidifier....how dumb can human be ...to run a heater in tent
and got no humidifier....budgets are empty...got to do some extra stuff to get
this 50 buck device...oh man...

the third is maybe...dunno...
i did maybe ad to much 1-10-1 gunao to seedmix....i kno..i kno...
but maybe i have luck and the will explode later cause they rooting pretty good...that was my intend as i added posphor but not that they develop slower over the ground...but this can also come from the super dry heater air...but anyway next time no phosphor to seedmix....
im gonna grow out the double sproud from first pic of thread cause i lost a seed while doing seed in soil at start ..lol.this wasgedn ...greetings

wasgedn

pic 1and 3 is after foilarspray

i think this variety take his time to root but after it go fast
edit but on supersoil plants are slower then on liquid nutes ,anyway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice , really like the use of the clover
thx bro...im really curious for pics with bud and covercrop flowers....

Last edited:

wasgedn

sry people ...i did white glowing soil and i gave only water after veg phase ...i fckt it up..
i should watered aact or and overdosed em-a all the time and woulded be fine but i didnt..
but i started a new mohan ram...i will share pics ...also supersoil but a better mix..
on living soil plants need so less fert i learned over the last 2 years...i do no till on vegetables too...

the fckt up plants tiny buds of mohan ram was smelling just awesome and were potent in relation to the grow
i am on day 16 i will switch in 2 weeks......sry.. i will continue this thread

wasgedn

i guess this is the widow pheno which is the most common ...from what i have read...
the pic from mohan ram in there catalog looks like bd pheno...

Latest posts

Latest posts