What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama commutes a few pot prisoners...

Cannavore

Veteran
hopefully the dude VICE's show Weediquette covered about going to jail for 25 years or something for two joints is getting released or has been already. i don't remember his name but it's a pretty sad story.

Honestly I feel most drug users need to be put in a separate area altogether and not a prison. I don't mean a half-way house, but something "prison-like" until they're cleared of their addiction. I guess the easiest way to do that would be to require them all to light one up.

Cannabis can fix the prison system, light one up for a good cause! haha!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be fair, a bunch of these fine folks will be making their way thru the system again for something. These were not guys smoking in their living rooms, taken away to serve long sentences.

Hopefully the majority will see this as a last chance to do something other than sell drugs for a living.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
To be fair, a bunch of these fine folks will be making their way thru the system again for something. These were not guys smoking in their living rooms, taken away to serve long sentences.

Hopefully the majority will see this as a last chance to do something other than sell drugs for a living.

You do realize a large percentage of the members here sell "drugs" for a living..............right?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yeah, they are the ones against prop 64. hehe

Pot is so different than say crack though, not a good comparison. Lots of these types that sell meth and so on, also steal and assault people.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yeah, they are the ones against prop 64. hehe

Pot is so different than say crack though, not a good comparison. Lots of these types that sell meth and so on, also steal and assault people.

You do realize that A64 removes the wind from the sails of freedom!

It's a slap in the face to a lot of folks that have been making a living off this wonderful plant. I'd much rather help a family get food & clothing than line the pockets of some multi millionaire corporate fuck stick that only care about lining their own pockets.

FUCK A64 & ALL IT'S CORPORATE INTERESTS!!!