What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Man - I am still shaking off the effects of this flu/asthma attack. 1 week later & I'm still winded after climbing stairs. Not been outta house. This being sick sux.

Meraxes

Veteran
I'm looking at the biggest calzone I think I've ever seen. It's almost the size of my coffee table....meatball, mozz, and a little ricotta if you were wondering. I'm not, I know what's inside it b/c it's here...

N

noyd666

just back from funny BUNNINGS. our local hardware giant, cheap cheap.

Meraxes

Veteran
Mrs. Merx went shopping today at Bealls Outlet, so I went and look at the bank records it said $60 at Bealls out...That's a lot in one shopping at Bealls out right?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff9464_zps5valu9ni.jpg

Meraxes

Veteran
Dont fall in love with frozen Snickers too much...lots of dental work

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
need to try a frozen snickers!

Hello all,

During the summer of my 11th year I spent at my older brothers house in Oregon. Anyway, our dad was sending my brother money to feed my sister and I during our visit.

My brother would take the money and instead of buying nutritious food he bought two boxes of old (this was before dating on package) of snickers. My brother, knowing they were old, put them in the freezer...well, for about 5 weeks we eat frozen snickers bars as a means of nutrition.

To this day, I still freeze my snickers bars.

minds_I

Meraxes

Veteran
at the Big E you can get these candy coated beer nuts...it will replace the Snickers withdrawls...

minds_I

Veteran
That sudden realization that "its a cook book" and not the novel of success.

To be masterfully played by given the illusion of deliverance from woes caused by our own selfishness.

But that is not the game at all, it is merely a prelude to something greater that the aged conductor has set in motion for his progeny. A stage upon which the fledgling to unfurl his wings anew in his likeness and conquer that which he was unable to do in this life.

Much like a dark phoenix he shall rise from the ashes of a previous life to greet the sunrise as a surrogate and rule the day in his fashion.

I fear these things as surely as I fear that I shall not one day see the sunrise.

But that day is not yet here and I see the man behind the curtain. I see he is indeed pulling the strings and levers masterfully delivering a spectacle to behold. And for all his power he fears me more for he can not obscure the hideousness of his face, the hate in his sole and the vile that spews forth.

And to those souls out there who are confronted with charlatans handing out promises I say to you...open your eyes for there none so blind as those who choose to not see.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
So pissed off right now

So pissed off right now

As some of you know, I was off work past couple weeks due to flu/asthma. I go to doctors appointment made for me by the Mrs., confirmed last Thursday - the secretary says my appt. was for NEXT Monday, my Mrs. screwed up, no chance for appointment today / maybe sometime this week.

My wife is FREAKING - she knows damn well appt was set for today & she's losing it on the phone with docs receptionist.

Meanwhile, work is waiting for me & a note from doc to return - I now have to call & explain total clusterfuck to boss who has already told me he doesn't know what Influenza B is/means.

I could lose it.