What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Bx Tester Thread

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Kids grow up so fast........

Attachments

• 20150722_161403.jpg
    20150722_161403.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 15

Doc D

looking beautiful, AS!

I was just about to put up some pics too… i'm just a little behind you and wingdings.

I really dig the stacked narrow leafed #4 up front...

iSFkgWbl.jpg

SourDank

Veteran
All your guys plants look awesome, I can't wait for this thread to blow up with hazy deliciousness :). Keep them pics comin

this is great been on the hunt for the A5 since my 1st trip to amsterdam in 2011 to no avail, so hopefully if i keep my ear to the ground and be a good boy this year maybe santa will hook it up!

wingdings

Veteran
Excellent A_S and Doc D Bring on the haze :woohoo:
Im thinkin about sending these to my flower room on the 31st. (*Edit august 2, day 1) Culling males, cloning girls.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Love that haze
picture.php

Last edited:

Doc D

Hey doc d,

Looking good bro

You repotting in the next 3 weeks ?

Thanks
GA

Hey GA,

Thanks... The gang got new shoes on Sunday (1/2 gal), I'm suspecting they'll show sex in the next 3 weeks and by then I'll have available room to flower... They'll get transplanted before the flip ;-)

Doc D

The gang is now starting to show sex....

3 females and 2 males... Still awaiting to confirm the last 4...

The first females will be getting haircuts and sent to flower this weekend.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Exciting @Doc D

That the nice thing about Sativa dominant hybrids they dont need long veg's to make big plants.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Had Murphy roll through an take out 5 bulbs on the 4ft t5 so everyone got a lil neglected for a couple weeks.

Got 1 really tall an the rest medium height.

Repotting today. :tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran

Hey arti,

Thanks for the update

Going to be big plants once flowered
How did the repot go ?

Murphy ? Tail ?

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts