What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "cleanest" grow contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date

Mister_D

Veteran
I envy people who have more room.

Room to work generally equates to lost light. As we know, lost light equates to lost yield........ There's a reason freds is always spouting off about cover everything that ain't green in reflectix, then cover all the reflectix with green :biggrin:

I'll upload a few room shots of my latest venture here in a bit :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Room to work generally equates to lost light. As we know, lost light equates to lost yield........ There's a reason freds is always spouting off about cover everything that ain't green in reflectix, then cover all the reflectix with green :biggrin:

I can work with the tight grow room but I have no room out side of it either.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room to work generally equates to lost light. As we know, lost light equates to lost yield........ There's a reason freds is always spouting off about cover everything that ain't green in reflectix, then cover all the reflectix with green

Thats exactly right & what i'm dealing with now !!! i've been thinking about some type of drop curtain to close things in a little bit , but that will also block my circulation fans . so i'm not sure what i'm going to do about it .
anybody know if white vinyl mini blinds would reflect the light ???

Mister_D

Veteran
I can work with the tight grow room but I have no room out side of it either.

I can understand the desire for room to work outside of the grow area, but if you're like me you start seeing that as wasted grow space and before long there's lights hung in that space. Right back to where I started......... :laughing: I'd love to have a "trim room" or "storage space". I've tried it, but it always ends up as grow space :moon:. Feel like I've really accomplished something being able to maintain a drying room :laughing:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I could shrink myself to say 10", I could even walk around in my grow room hahaha.
Until then I will continue to have a bad back from working in my cab kneeling in front of it

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
some great looking rooms in here!

here is my mixed spectrum room ... 7200w HID + 1kw CFL + 2500w LED

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow dansbuds ridiculous set up!! Still new here but would like to keep an eye on your growshows. I just happened to see this thread strolling about and just finished revamping my lil box and would like to show it. Moved up from cfls and a bathroom exhaust to 400 watt switchable/dimmable and a 4 inch inline fan and 4 inch scrubber so im pretty excited to see what the new setup will do. Once again dansbuds awesome room.

I did not realize there were 7 pages just read through. There are some very nice rooms and great ideas on here. Actually quite amazing. Good luck to you all.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Today is the last day to enter to win the oil rig!!!

E

Eureka Springs Organics

This was a hard one. There were many on the list, but only one can win. Honestly it came down to a coin toss.

And the winner is...........

Barefoot Seeds!

Thanks for all of the entries, and thanks for everyone's support!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Everyone wins, good thread!

I got some good ideas from the posts, I grow micro,
but clean is universal.

picture.php

Keep it clean and minimize the therbligs.