What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "cleanest" grow contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date
Define irony: Dude with the most hotshot no pest strips gets voted the "cleanest" grow!
cheech-wtf-gif1.gif

D

DHF

Define irony: Dude with the most hotshot no pest strips gets voted the "cleanest" grow!
View Image
Well JB , right NOW is where the "not helpful" rating should apply....especially since you`ve got your REAL rep button disabled , most likely since you never received any rep BUT negative with your track record.......

Good luck guys.....May the cleanest room win....Lab conditions rule and produce accordingly REGARDLESS if an "ounce" of prevention with NPS makes Dans sleep better at night......after all.....

Cleanliness IS next ta Godliness.......bet on it...My vote`s on Dan`s "glow in the dark" tight ass attic setup....:moon:....EVERY room I ever ran had em with backup stock waitin if and when needed , and guess what Johnny Bravo.....NO bugs , and NO cancerous lesions or melanomas on my old decrepid body , NOR anyone that ever burnt my dope after 20 yrs of indoor croppin my ass off.....go figure.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You again with the pest strips !!! leave it be dude ! we,ve had the conversation before . you have your opinion I HAVE MINE !!! leave it be !!! Damn !!!

Coconutz

Veteran
Hey dans... I think the light will deteriorate the NPS
Also I found this a while back while digging through their site
Take it however you want
1 answer
Is it ok to use in a indoor grow environment? kill spider mites?
I spend around an hour a day, that's it, in my indoor garden. Some of the plants are plagued with spider mites... Will it kill spider mites those? And is it safe for me if I'm spending no more than an hour in there a day? Nothing else seems to kill those little things because they can multiply so rapidly... I've read great reviews about these strips doing the work to get rid of the little buggers...
1 year, 7 months ago
By
fannymai
California
Answer this question
2I have this question too
Answers

Staff

Are you growing edibles in that room? If so, you should not use the Hot Shot No-Pest Strip there. Otherwise, you could probably use it if the room is occupied so infrequently.
http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-solutions/all-products/no-pest-strip.aspx

D

DHF

u sound kinda biased against outdoor grows .
Not biased at all BB , and I`ll give credit where it`s due with your big outdoor plants , it`s just kinda hard ta compare apples and oranges with all the prep and maintenance it takes to keep an indoor setup "clean" .....

Compared to an outdoor setup where there`s no physical way to maintain anything more than what`s around said outdoor plants as best as possible with all sorts of bugs , dirt/dust , with all and everything else Mother Nature has ta throw at em over the course of a solid 8-9 month outdoor growing season....

Good lookin plants too btw BB...

Respect....DHF.....:ying:...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a little confused ..... but it ain't the first time :)

I thought this was about clean rooms .... everybody is showing mainly plants .... am i wrong ??? :dunno:
i put up more room pics than plant pics ....if ya's want plant pics .... i can do that too .

what say you ESO ???

StoneyK

Veteran
what the sayin? a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind! lol
too bad the sign of a dirty room is a sick plant...lol

E

Eureka Springs Organics

It is for the cleanest room(micro grow, etc.) not the cleanest plants. So keep posting pics of clean rooms people. There will be plenty of contests in the future that will give you the chance to show your plants.

Snypette

Veteran
hahahahaa yeah there is some funny shit up in this thread! I should also say that any entries by snype are voided here hence forth. i aint cleaning his dirty catch trays :D

plus there's the wallpaper...

I won't be entering. I really only clean my cabs between rounds, my floor is covered in dirt and run-off stains. I do keep all leaf material cleaned out, though.

@Blue_Berry - Calling indoor growing a "dumb" way to grow is both stupid and subjective. Unlike cleanliness, which isn't really subjective at all.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Let's keep the philosophical insight for some other thread guys.

This one is about clean grows only please.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here is a pic of the veg box:

picture.php

There is dirt, but its very well contained. Not looking to win,
more of a demo of a micro box, lol.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what the sayin? a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind! lol