What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So if i combined say a couple branches of a NL#5 X GC bx and say posed them with a pumpkin....thats what your looking for?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran

YES, if thats what U feel like going with.... but do be aware... others will try even harder....the theme is broad...

use a trim pile to make a fall scene...
or use various other props... the dogs, sum leaves...
the scarecrow from neighbors yard....
what ever U got, for the season @ hand... just incorporate sum weed dried/ fresh/trimmed/ or not/indoor or out....it's all~good just show sum weed... some how, some way...
so all us stoner's can relate....

and walla U got a dignified entry.....maybe even worthy of a priZe......

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Al Botross - Those pics look like a great start. Got me thinking.

I agree with the others that said this should take place about a month earlier and finish about the same date. That way pictures of the early harvest would also get a chance. Next year we shall perfect it, but for now, this is a great contest/idea.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I seen this before I began harvesting Sept 30th.
I had some good ideas. Everythings harvested now.
Great idea next yr thou post this a month earlier atleast a few wks alot of the work is down already..

I hope you come back & read through the rules again, they're very liberal and NOT meant to be exclusionary of anyone here.

Rules said:
Rule # 2 - pictures must have a Fall / Harvest theme of some sort.
rather that be... veggies or weed, growing, dry shots... all pic's MUST be themed.... ie fall/ harvest time... scarecrows, pumpkins, cornstalks, sugarcane,...leaves, pets, hay-bails, flower arrangements, seed/stem displays,trim piles, ... and of course...WEED, { indoor and/or outdoor } finishing plants, drying buds... anything goes.... just remember the FALL / Harvest theme must apply and show in the pic.....

So as far as your cannabis crop goes as you can see by the red hilites ~ anything goes ~

The same can be said for your veggies, nobody here would dare think to penalize anyone for their diligent gardening & canning efforts; if you're worried that the time has passed because you've got a pantry full of winter stock you're mistaken, it's all good.

So break out the mason jars with veggies and/or weed, your efforts will always be appreciated, dress up your crop(s) with a Fall Harvest theme. It's really just that easy.

I'm thinking that having BOTH veggies & weed in your pic will garner more votes from the voting public. And in fact by applying the fall harvest theme in your pic to include any Indian corn, pumpkins, gourds etc would qualify it automatically as veggies.

Like I said, liberal rules NOT meant to be exclusionary at all.

There are really only 3 qualifiers in this contest:

1) Fall Harvest theme
2) Must contain cannabis
3) Must be your own picture
not swiped from the internet

Go to your grocery store and buy a bunch of produce you'll use in your immediate day to day life, reach into your buds and pull out some nice examples of your best stash; then dress it all up (you're hoping for votes!!!) to the best of your abilities to the Fall Harvest theme and finally submit the one best shot of your Cannagraphic efforts.

aaff1249_zps691b3992.jpg

A pic like this with some cannabis in it would qualify just fine.

Brother yort never said you couldn't use canned goods, which is of course the end result of your own harvesting process. Canned goods with proper lighting can add real beauty to your pic.

71656212-2cbf-40f3-b881-0e97e8cfb072_zps441d607f.jpg

There's no reason to exclude anyone here that uses their abilities and creates their own picture as their entry. Fall harvest theme, some cannabis and it must be your own pic, it's just that easy.

Yort, if I'm wrong here at all feel free to correct the post as you see fit.......

aaff1251_zpsd55e95e4.jpg

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Ha! This is way cool! Love all the submissions! And the prize will be a good surprise indeed :)

Snypette

Veteran
Hmmm.. many possibilities here and the prize will blow us away? Ok then, snypette is in it to win it.

:biggrin:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
NOW this is what ICMAG is all about..... members, being members, and having FUN...
warms my heart to see this level of interaction and involvement, w/ a simple seasonal change.....

this way we all embrace mother earth~ together.... as one big Krewe/lafamila.....

SneakySneaky

Veteran
buddy, that gives a whole new meaning to gorillas in the mist!!! jane goodall approves this grow, well done!

wish i could post up the pics of me "Waldo'ing" around but i dunno how to remove my face lol.

B

buddymate

Buddymate what is the strain to the far right?
Its something a friends cooked up mate,he calls ot POM :tiphat:Everyone who has pulled in any harvest this year has won the competition already,the plants are the prize,heres looking ahead to next season,be lucky all.

Status
Not open for further replies.