What's new

BHO out of buds treated with CS ??

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Hey

I searched and I searched but found nothing on this. I understand it is harmful or undesirable to smoke buds treated with colloidal silver. What about making BHO with them ? Any downside to doing this ?

Maybe Watercure - Dry - Extract ??

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Still not sure. Do i have to go throught that whole process ? Or is just butane enough. That's a good link but really does not answer my question. What about my watercure idea ?

jump117

Veteran
Some silver salts are dangerous, not metal silver or silver oxide that leaves after CS treatment on plant.
Its not poison, go ahead.

water will not help, both metal silver and its oxide are insoluble in water.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would make a dry sift and just collect the resin heads to press for hash, CS is not bad for you though unless it's a very high toxic concentration ingested but even then it really would take alot ingested over a long period of time to have any adverse effects. CS is kind of a broad term though I would need to know EXACTLY what they were treated with and how much of it to give any more definite answers but with a dry sift you should be good to go just be gentle and don't rub too hard the gland heads should be perfectly safe in my opinion. Much love :tiphat: :canabis:

Side note, I'm sure many people here already know that Colloidial Silver is used as a health supplement and has many highly beneficial effects on the human body with various well documented usages including the treatment of bacterial infections & viral disease internally and externally. Some liquid supplements containing it can be used safely with no ill effects several times per day for many many years. Silver in general is a very safe therapeutic substance it's NOT a toxic heavy metal like mercury for instance. By using silver forks or spoons you are ingesting silver, same goes for wearing silver jewelry and as far as I know it is soluble in water in the form of a colloidial suspension which is was C.S. is, Colloidial Silver in water. :)