What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

******* GROWFAQ *******

LUDACRIS

Veteran
I thought i should post this for anyone stuck with the basics. Its a good guide and has lots of information in there. I also have documents and other "GROWFAQ" from other sources stored in my PC. If anyone cant find what they are looking for please ask and i will do my best to help out where i can. I cant answer every question but can point you in the right direction and all answers given will be copied and pasted from my documents/files and all kinds of different sources as i hate typing when i have these documents to hand.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ Basic Topics.htm <<<<< LINK.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

LUDACRIS.
:)

twrex

It's funny, I ran across this no more than ten minutes before finding this posting... go figure. Great link though, thanks.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
It's funny, I ran across this no more than ten minutes before finding this posting... go figure. Great link though, thanks.

Thank you. You can make a shortcut of the "growfaq" and send it to your desktop page as i did but if i get any questions that "growfaq" cant answer then i have lots more info stored for anyone stuck.

(good luck).

LUDA.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Hopefully this thread is helping people out.

(good luck and thank you for viewing).

LUDACRIS.
:thank you:

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Good to see ya bro,,, always helpful .. peace out Headband707:dance013:

Thank you and i should be here a bit more than i have been but i am sticking to this site and not contributing to any other growing forums so its home for me at I.C.

THANKS.

CRIS.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
whoa! Now, that's a site complement. Hope they hear ya!

I hope so. :)

Did someone mention GrowFaqs ? heh heh
Why go off site when it's all right here folks...

https://www.icmag.com/modules/Tutorials/

https://www.icmag.com/modules/Tutorials/Contents.htm

I did say i have other info to contribute if reqd and i posted this for the newbies as a quick guide/link for info from other sources but thanks for the links as they are great.

LUDA.

Olum

Anytime I see real useful stuff like these FAQs I save them to my computer for safe keeping, just in case, using File>Save As. On really long FAQs like this it's very time consuming to go to each individual page and save it and the links still point toward the internet, not a copy of the page saved on your computer. Is there a faster, more efficient way to save a lot of pages and maybe even get the links on those pages to link to the version of a page you have saved on your computer instead of on the internet?

Thanks.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
i remember seeing that faq on overgrow about 7years ago, showed me i could use a 70w hps, so i went and got one. the rest is history :D

olum, i think you save it and say make available offline, then it grabs everything and puts it in a folder with subfolders for pictures and linked pages n that.

twrex

Anytime I see real useful stuff like these FAQs I save them to my computer for safe keeping, just in case, using File>Save As. On really long FAQs like this it's very time consuming to go to each individual page and save it and the links still point toward the internet, not a copy of the page saved on your computer. Is there a faster, more efficient way to save a lot of pages and maybe even get the links on those pages to link to the version of a page you have saved on your computer instead of on the internet?

Thanks.

There is a firefox extension called 'downthemall' which I believe has this functionality. It's been awhile but I believe a buddy of mine used it for a similar task once.

thank you very much!!! you have been most helpful to me,and,i'm sure others.
if plants grew on good karma you would have 15 foot trees yielding 20 pounds per.
have a great summer!

LUDACRIS

Veteran
thank you very much!!! you have been most helpful to me,and,i'm sure others.
if plants grew on good karma you would have 15 foot trees yielding 20 pounds per.
have a great summer!

Who has ?????????
(always quote the person you are replying to so they know who is speaking to who)

long time no see. Hope all is well and good for you and just keep posting.

LUDA.
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts