Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > French Canadian > Freezeland

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
Freezeland Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2017, 03:51 PM #91
misterD

misterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant future
misterD has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That very nice from you, but please don't forget than it's the "freezeland" thread here

Et idéalement ont parle francais

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:04 PM #92
metsäkana

metsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of light
hahaha sponge bong weed
metsäkana is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 12:18 AM #93
on_grower

on_grower is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys, I forget.
on_grower is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM #94
misterD

misterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant futuremisterD has a brilliant future
No probs guys, btw generally the freezeland could make it till 50N! (North America)

Old 09-23-2017, 04:59 PM #95
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud of
I wish the Pluton 2 that helped create the Freezeland was available.

I could have fun with a plant like that.

Mon francais c'est plus comme du franglais.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:51 AM #96
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud of
Je parle et ecrit Francais un petit peu maintenant, mais je suis appendre le language.

Friesland is not the only province where you have a high humidity, the whole country has a humid climate.We had some varieties in the past which were quite mold resistant, but most of them are gone.Indoor growing took it over and even indoor there're mold problems.

Have Freezeland beans in the fridge.Perhaps next year.Personally i like those pink pistils.
How is the aroma really like? Only pine smell?

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
Incense every day keeps the flies away
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 02:28 AM #97
misterD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Je parle et ecrit Francais un petit peu maintenant, mais je suis appendre le language.

Friesland is not the only province where you have a high humidity, the whole country has a humid climate.We had some varieties in the past which were quite mold resistant, but most of them are gone.Indoor growing took it over and even indoor there're mold problems.

Have Freezeland beans in the fridge.Perhaps next year.Personally i like those pink pistils.
How is the aroma really like? Only pine smell?
Hey pal,

Not only pine, a bit of sweet floral note. Sometime if grown very organic, i smell some meat note in her aroma!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:30 AM #98
misterD

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
I wish the Pluton 2 that helped create the Freezeland was available.

I could have fun with a plant like that.

Mon francais c'est plus comme du franglais.
Brad been lucky to find the old pluton 2 from sssc on sale at HD back in the days!

That's how he BX the line, cause originally there's no pluton in the line.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:08 PM #99
Docteur

Docteur has a spectacular aura aboutDocteur has a spectacular aura aboutDocteur has a spectacular aura aboutDocteur has a spectacular aura about
Qui as le vrai freezeland pour troquer contre mes trucs

c'est une des genetiques qui me fais rappeler a ma jeunesse et je serais vraiment content d'aider a la maintenir et partager.

SVP PLEASE anyone with real friesland genetics please hit me up i would really appreciate it
Docteur is offline Quote