What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

arjan hazes? greenhouse seeds

clearheaded

with all the haze lovers here it seems strange not to hear about arjans hazes lines. i mean I get alot of folks arent fans of greenhouse seeds but nevilles haze X laos Xmango haze or erdpurt (swiss strawberry) Xnevilles haze seems like has to be some hazey goodness in there. they have kept them for so long they MUST be selling just never hear about people growing them out..

or is something up with the nevilles haze greenhouse has?

any thoughts ?

:smoke out:

chusss

Hey, i was thinking from some time ago about get one of these in my next growing, and i searched in the forum but like you said there is no much info

This bank dont have the best reputation but im sure they have pretty good seeds like nevilles haze, hawaian snow and this ultra haze family

Lets see what some guys could tell us about it

MickTheBrag

haze

haze

i grew the ultra haze. its a good buzz but not a killer smoke id grow it again. if that says anything as for greenhouse seeds.nl their seeds are good. their coffee shops in the dam are good too. so dont listen to the bullshit. so i say go for it. :smoke out:

Mimpi Manis

You said:
with all the haze lovers here it seems strange not to hear about arjans hazes lines. i mean I get alot of folks arent fans of greenhouse seeds but nevilles haze X laos Xmango haze or erdpurt (swiss strawberry) Xnevilles haze seems like has to be some hazey goodness in there. they have kept them for so long they MUST be selling just never hear about people growing them out.. or is something up with the nevilles haze greenhouse has? Any thoughts ?

It seems quite fashionable to go for GHS with both barrels on the forums these days. I don't know enough of the actual facts, so I'm just going ignore the hype either way. With that said, GHS Strawberry Haze is still one of my fave strains. Great smell/taste and nice quick onset up high. Not too late flowering for what I consider a good sativa buzz either. Lemon Haze and their Nevils Haze still hold up anywhere you see strain reviews as well. Each to their own.

Its your soap and your dick, I reckon you should be able to wash it as fast as you like. But be sure to let us know how your grow's went. Lj

Red October

I'd agree with the Hawaiian snow based on reviews. Almost all reviews are good for this one whereas with the other hazes it seems you have to do alot of pheno hunting to find good ones

I've done a few from Barney's and GHS and they have all been disappointing, before they both started doing FEM lines they used to get rave reviews but didn't seem to make good FEM lines.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
GHS never had any of the Haze parent plants Nevil used to make his hybrids all the seed they sold from Nevil was sold to them on consignment.

If you were on the boards 2 decades ago before Franco joined GHS you would remember GHS running out of seed for a long time Because Nevil was no longer selling seed and Shanti sold up and startled MrNice.

Then after Franco joined up they went and bought F1 seed from a retailer of Mrnice and produced f2s then made Fem seed.This was made public by MrHaze who sold them the seed and why it is public knowledge.

I have seen many good reports on the Hawaiian Snow but did read they were not the breeder behind it but regardless if that is true or not they are the only sauce for it.

I wouldn't grow a thing from them my self but ha even a pollen chukker can get lucky at times.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Arjan's Haze #2, might even have been Ultra Haze #2.. GHS coffee shop 2008, bought from Arjan himself: 0/5, bunk weed. Can't recommend.

I don't know about the seeds, but if they put that shit on sale in their coffee shops and proudly display that crap with High Times Cup winner trophies.. Which they may or may not have bought.. Yea, you do the meth.

rolandomota

Veteran
No sir no fems from mr nice but that's an easy problem to solve just plant double of what you need. If you really want greenhouse seedsman has a good deal on them buy a 5 pack get a 5 pack free but I think most 5 packs are sold out

grayeyes

Arjan is responsible for the decimation of landraces sowing his hybrid seeds in their place. Take and leave pollution. That's his way.

Are you seriously supporting that?

More Arjan scumballs.

chusss

Arjan is responsible for the decimation of landraces sowing his hybrid seeds in their place. Take and leave pollution. That's his way.

Are you seriously supporting that?

More Arjan scumballs.

Im not here to defend Arjan or complaint about him, i almost know nothing about his bad reputation

BUT, if there is someone responsible for what you said is the people that grow that hybrids who are the ones that choose what they wanna grow up, indeed going on that premise almost all the owners of seed banks could be responsible for the same thing, not only Arjan and greenhouse

Sadly there are so few banks out there with landraces

clearheaded

he is a biz man. get purest landraces u an find then give locals dutch var so forever poluted lol. but fem so would have to use seeds from the dutch var. flower. but if means locals get 20-30% higher yeilds and make more money to feed their families its hard to say eh dont do that.. also maybe a handful of growers in countries they visit got seeds and think they probably got flack after first episode so didn't continue it. and also took seeds from them aswell which i suspect were grown out and nothing really has been released from any true finds that i know of so could be not much of interest..

haze being a regular line for years and not a "f1" of special parents certainly having nevilles exact seeds or someone who took it another generation shouldnt be a HUGE difference. also there is ssh mango haze i suspect from same lines as mr nice.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Im not here to defend Arjan or complaint about him, i almost know nothing about his bad reputation

BUT, if there is someone responsible for what you said is the people that grow that hybrids who are the ones that choose what they wanna grow up, indeed going on that premise almost all the owners of seed banks could be responsible for the same thing, not only Arjan and greenhouse

Sadly there are so few banks out there with landraces

No. Arjan has traveled the world leaving modern feminized seeds everywhere pure landraces could be found. But not before collecting who knows how many thousands or millions of seeds. None of which the pubic has ever seen any of.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
I can’t comment on GHS’s Haze but I have grown out their The Church & I will be growing it again. A great strain. Good bud. Good squish. Good bubble hash.

Re Arjan . . . he always had his sights on bigger things. He is part owner of Agripharm a licensed producer in Canada. Through them, he is supplying genetics to others as well. He has hit the big money now.

See Agripharm secures licence for outdoor cannabis production from Health Canada

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
No. Arjan has traveled the world leaving modern feminized seeds everywhere pure landraces could be found. But not before collecting who knows how many thousands or millions of seeds. None of which the pubic has ever seen any of.

What Arjan and Franco did was hand farmers in very remote areas that grew land race / heirloom genetics fem seed that hermied basically polluting what they had preserved for generations and steeling there strains.

The face of modern Cannabis
picture.php

TheDarkStorm

I think more people should show the parents plants ther using.......ghs in there old videos already showed the clones they use to make there s1's......the Cambodian an laos they use is is actually very good......Hawaiian snow, haze#1, ultra haze#1, super lemon haze, super silver haze are all very good..(dont know if ther still as good)...in my opinion what they called alaskan ice was devastating an from my point of veiw was one of the best strains to come out of Holland being bred post 2000....I dont rate many things that have been bred in the 2000's in Europe as standouts but that strain was one ...an id say up untill about 2004 you could still find some very good phenos in the Neville's too...
Anyone tried something I think they call dreamweaver or dreamcatcher....supposed to come from there version of punto roja... looks like a indica type plant so no idea wat it actually is ??

Latest posts

Latest posts