What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

garbage disposal

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm a hobbyist with interests that include garbage disposals. I'm having an issue with a garbage disposal as we speak.

attachment.php

I had to think long and hard to deal with this issue. I came up with what I consider to be a solution.

attachment.php

I hope it works. Wish me luck.

Do you have a garbage disposal in your home?

Attachments

• clog sink.jpg
    clog sink.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 31
  • no entry.jpg
    no entry.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 39

St. Phatty

i have very little garbage.

I just gave 3 full bags of tin cans to the metal recycler, to donate to the accounts of the 2 guys that save motors for me.

They pay 30 cents a pound for motor scrap, then let me hand pick the good ones and pay 30 cents a pound for them.

scrap Food goes to animals or compost.

all of the garboj-garboj that i produce I put in an old fashioned plastic bag, the kind they're making people pay 5 cents for.

throw that away, in the garbage can at the supermarket.

most of that is plastic.

i also separate out the GOOD plastics - engineering plastics. e.g. the kind that manure comes in. store it in the shade, then use it when i need it.

e.g. for sealing 5 gallon buckets full of water.

if i felt a need to completely clear the driveway right now, most of the stuff that i would pay to throw away is, degraded plastic.

davers

I want to buy new one garbage disposal. But I need to choose from badger 5 vs badger 500 Because all of them looks profitable and good for me. I think better to choose because The Badger 500 is slightly less noisy.

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

We used to have a Rottweiler and a Foxie but they died. Since then the edibles go to worms and the rest to recycling. (A fukn 'garbage disposal'!? What next? Splints for almost erections?)

Latest posts

Latest posts