What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

South Texas Brick

There isn't much too judge, the high doesn't last long. Its decent smoke IMO better than tobacco for sure. This is what I smoke for $10/8 grams. Very few seeds found in similar buds but saving this nug.:thank you::tumbleweed::ying::artist:

Attachments

• southtexasbrick.jpg
    southtexasbrick.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 122
I guess if you smoke enough you get kinda stony for a while I just noticed :D can't figure out the flavor but its not bad at all very mexican.

lol i know its "cheap weed" but quite decent mexi smoke just bought a bubbler and the effect is better than the dry hits i was doing. qp's for 90

after curing for several weeks my jar is smelling good not strong just good earthy maybe a little tangy fruit. i still have that nug in the pic and one day it gave off a lemon pledge smell not that strong either tho just nice. this weed is good for the price you can smoke as much as you want all day everyday and not make a dent in your wallet.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ya I was about to say. hash that stuff up amigo. get p's for 300 and some bubble bags and your golden. I did that for years. longer ago than the statute of limitations, I used to move like 5 pounds a day of that shit, and all the shake got hashed up. It actually turned out quite nice.

still the same quality coming thru... i know many people consider this "dirt weed" but i'm telling you for the price its good smoke gets me through the day but wish it was legal so i could grow.

Attachments

• southtexbrick3.jpg
    southtexbrick3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 77
  • southtxbrick2.jpg
    southtxbrick2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 77

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
That looks alot better than the brick trash that was going around west Texas last summer between ft Stockton and oddessa ... sooooo much land soo much oil money soo many bored house wives that love weed. Surprised some of the ranchers that own thousands of acres haven't met demand.

Jhhnn

Veteran
That looks alot better than the brick trash that was going around west Texas last summer between ft Stockton and oddessa ... sooooo much land soo much oil money soo many bored house wives that love weed. Surprised some of the ranchers that own thousands of acres haven't met demand.

They have too much to lose, RICO laws & civil forfeiture being what they are. The conservative Rich don't take those kinds of chances in Texas.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
They have too much to lose, RICO laws & civil forfeiture being what they are. The conservative Rich don't take those kinds of chances in Texas.
Yeah those big time Ranchers are pretty well off most are millionares already with their occidental petroleum deals and the like amongst other revenue streams so getting involved in growing isn't really practical...there is a demand there in some of those tiny oil towns though. seriously one rancher i serviced in iraan said he owns 3000+ acres (all connected) oxy put a paved road through his lease i had to drive 70 mins each way once i pulled past his cattle guards to pull his tanks hard to believe with that much land no helicopters and the fact theres like 3 cops for the whole town who they grew up with would really be an issue....the real bust threat would be border patrol and illegals stumbling upon your grow ...bumped into border patrol up on those leases alot.

I will plant seeds of this and if they grow I will try to find them a home. Tired of my orders not arriving from the boo cuz customs or something..