What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this the real HP13..? (pics)

dr.roots

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone might know if this might be the real hp13... when flowered it kinda smells like skunky garlic... it stretches kinda like an OG...

The source i got it from gave me all my legit cuts... (chem D, 91 chem skva, tahoe og, etc...)

Even though he is reputable.. the story he gave me was simple... (he acquired the cut from the east coast, from his reliable source...)

now i see there are 2 phenos floating around... is this the "real deal" hp13?

(room temps are 76, 55% RH, GH 6micro, 9bloom, great white shark, Calmag+, 600HPS, 18/6, lights are 10 inches away from the canopy at all times)

DSCF1842.jpg

DSCF1845.jpg

DSCF1844.jpg
DSCF1843.jpg

dr.roots

The same source that i got this HP13 from had a bunch of crosses he had made using this HP13...

He crossed it to his "pure Kush" and i can say, it kind of smells like my Larry OG...

he also crossed it to a few others... Hp13 x some Hawaiian strain that kinda smells like 91 chem and the chem D...

91 chem to the HP13 is one SICK cross as well...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i just got some hp13 and crosses bobbyli cut recently and can say urs looks similar id say its legit if ur source is credible.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
so you guys 91 cut is the skunkva or the apothecary? my bad for assuming that your one of the guys from po and for replying off topic, peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts