What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MH is sick

Tazz11

my friend for 20 years is very sick ... I don't even know what to say .his life is at risk .. he is Legend been growing for 54 years ...one of the first hippies in these parts ...I will be praying for him ...he has watch me fight with the Abducted strain for the last 7 + years he taste test with me .. as a breeder I don't see many people and have very few friends ... I could see it in his face today . he is worried and with good reason to be ....he says I am the best breeder he has ever seen ... we have smoked a lot of weed together ...I am really very sad right now .. I got to go .. pray if you can ...smoke a blow if you need to ... latter

troutman

Seed Whore
Sorry to hear this Tazz. :comfort:

Does MH have an ICMAG account or something else that people can check out to learn more about him?

Tazz11

Sorry to hear this Tazz. :comfort:

Does MH have an ICMAG account or something else that people can check out to learn more about him?

no he dose not use the computer . he lives off grid . he is a old school hippie .....I will post any up dates I can. he dose need money or anything . he is a vet has all the bills covered...he started in hydro back in early sixties after a few out side grows before that .. he used a pipe line system ,we always joke about Woodstock . we were both there . I was 5 ,my dad was the licensed state electrician called in to be on site and he was 13 years outer then me at the time, a young parting hippie in the masses ,his input is priceless IMHO ...we have tasted thousands of strain over the last 20 years ...he maybe the only person that never took anyone's lighter...lol he his has a hole in the top of his heart ... not good at his age .....I am in shock ...its bad and we both know it ...

Tazz11

no he dose not use the computer . he lives off grid . he is a old school hippie .....I will post any up dates I can. he dose not need money or anything . he is a vet has all the bills covered...he started in hydro back in early sixties after a few out side grows before that .. he used a pipe line system ,we always joke about Woodstock . we were both there . I was 5 ,my dad was the licensed state electrician called in to be on site and he was 13 years outer then me at the time, a young parting hippie in the masses ,his input is priceless IMHO ...we have tasted thousands of strain over the last 20 years ...he maybe the only person that never took anyone's lighter...lol he his has a hole in the top of his heart ... not good at his age .....I am in shock ...its bad and we both know it ...

that should read dose not need money .. ! my computer internet is fn up ! , he has the bills all covered threw his vet stuff ...x navy

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friends like that are rare- hoping he can pull through. Amazing what microsurgery can do to assist cardiac function. Sending white light/healing thoughts.

Tazz11

I am retiring tonight . I don't want MH to see what some of the members of this are like .. I would not do that to him ... I was growing before most of the people here were even in dippers ... after seeing that some have anger issues . I have no need to be a member here . bye Gypsy I have know you for a long time ... I live in Subic bay not far from where you did ...46 years ......time to walk away ... good luck ....stay safe stay free

troutman

Seed Whore
I am retiring tonight . I don't want MH to see what some of the members of this are like .. I would not do that to him ... I was growing before most of the people here were even in dippers ... after seeing that some have anger issues . I have no need to be a member here . bye Gypsy I have know you for a long time ... I live in Subic bay not far from where you did ...46 years ......time to walk away ... good luck ....stay safe stay free

Ignore the balloonheads. MH would rather you stick around I bet.

iTarzan

You have 21 posts, you have been a member for less than a month... What could anybody have said to you on this site that would make you walk away? Sorry about your friends situation. You can leave whenever you want though. Why combine a post about a sick friend with a post about not liking the site and the posters on it?

WTF?

Tazz11

You have 21 posts, you have been a member for less than a month... What could anybody have said to you on this site that would make you walk away? Sorry about your friends situation. You can leave whenever you want though. Why combine a post about a sick friend with a post about not liking the site and the posters on it?

WTF?

some people are just ass holes no matter what site they are on .. I have been on the computer from 1969 before there was web ... I come here I try to correct a mistake and the ass hole is still just a ass hole .... I should not have come back here this is just a web site and I have a lot better things to take up my time .. there are not to many of us old school left and those so called master growers with 10 years growing are full shit ! they call them Web babies ...lol

some people will do anything to look like a pro because they just don't have it to start with ...lol

I don't know what will happen with MH but time goes on and we all must live with gods will ...

troutman

Seed Whore
Tazz, just do your own thing and ignore them. :huggg:

BTW: I was reading about "Abducted" elsewhere and saw that it is a very long flowering Asian Sativa.

I just hope you make a seed run soon with them.

teide

Veteran
Agree.
I also read the fascinating thread on abducted.
Hoping for a seed run as well. What ever happened to abducted?
So many People were interested in those genetics, hell even Sam the Skunkman stopped by your thread and asked for a sample!
I know it has been some years, hope you are ok, tazz.

Last edited: