What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Taima-da

I mean it’s all amazing IMO
this is some of the best sour diesel I’ve grown to date
even that still has a good density but has smaller Bract bunches leaving more air between the dense clusters
I know tangwena says joints shouldn’t stay lit and this already does stay lit I’ve been smoking it all day lol
View attachment 18716740
Sounds like you're good to go 😃

Though I'm sure Tangwena may chime in with the good juice

TPFTFW

Veteran
making some with this as well
sour x i95 x sour
Just chopped 77 days
All buds basically just like this or bigger
Nice running colas
9F506D22-E682-406E-975F-A5C35F203B57.jpeg

352C8CF1-E22E-4586-B552-7A67F952D13B.jpeg

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Amazing thread. Hombre del Mont has been spreading your gospel on other forums . He brought me here ! I came to learn from the OG . Sat and read every page over the last few days and took a bunch of notes. Tangwena you are a legend.
Just trying to help my fellow human beings brother the way I was once helped myself by a great human being.
Big ups to Hombre he is a legend himself fantastic cures and great lover of pot in general.
Good on you for being open minded enough to give it a chance.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
@Tangwena Sensei, thank you for the kind words. There's quite a few over on the UK forum that have take up the challenge and I've been offering encouragement and advice the best I can. Everywhere I go I'm telling people about the wonders of eating cob! and dispensing little pieces of magic as I go.

Mrs DM and myself are really enjoying our cobs. The Panama is a close second to the Golden Tiger. Panama is a fucking amazing weed full stop.

Panama made November 2021
S6000313.JPG

S6000314.JPG

Makes my mouth water just looking at the photos. This is real potent cob. Friends have eaten as little as 0.05g and been enthusing big time!

I'm a little disappointed that I've not planted any again this year but hopefully I can save some of this years cobs until after I harvest this years plants. Talking of which...…3 days ago I was able to sex my Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopians, 2 girls, 2 boys and1 I'm still unsure, of but would guess at boy. Of the 2 girls, 1 has been planted in the garden and yesterday was topped at the fifth internode, the other is still in a pot and has also been topped.
I was also able to sex the Tom Hill Haze X Zamal(mango carrot), 2 girls and one boy. One of the girls has been planted out 3 days ago and is already being trained to keep low to the ground in a bush. (I'm wondering if the THH x Z(mc) is in fact Zamal (mango carrot) X Tom Hill Haze)
The Golden Tiger Fem went into the ground a week or so ago,
I'm still waiting on the Zacateca Tribute and the Original Haze (as bred by @flower~power ) to definitely show sex. The OH has the skinniest leaves that I've ever grown.

Once I've got the other 2 sexed I'll put up some photos and start a diary.

Tangwena

Veteran
@Tangwena Sensei, thank you for the kind words. There's quite a few over on the UK forum that have take up the challenge and I've been offering encouragement and advice the best I can. Everywhere I go I'm telling people about the wonders of eating cob! and dispensing little pieces of magic as I go.

Mrs DM and myself are really enjoying our cobs. The Panama is a close second to the Golden Tiger. Panama is a fucking amazing weed full stop.

Panama made November 2021
View attachment 18718492
View attachment 18718493
Makes my mouth water just looking at the photos. This is real potent cob. Friends have eaten as little as 0.05g and been enthusing big time!

I'm a little disappointed that I've not planted any again this year but hopefully I can save some of this years cobs until after I harvest this years plants. Talking of which...…3 days ago I was able to sex my Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopians, 2 girls, 2 boys and1 I'm still unsure, of but would guess at boy. Of the 2 girls, 1 has been planted in the garden and yesterday was topped at the fifth internode, the other is still in a pot and has also been topped.
I was also able to sex the Tom Hill Haze X Zamal(mango carrot), 2 girls and one boy. One of the girls has been planted out 3 days ago and is already being trained to keep low to the ground in a bush. (I'm wondering if the THH x Z(mc) is in fact Zamal (mango carrot) X Tom Hill Haze)
The Golden Tiger Fem went into the ground a week or so ago,
I'm still waiting on the Zacateca Tribute and the Original Haze (as bred by @flower~power ) to definitely show sex. The OH has the skinniest leaves that I've ever grown.

Once I've got the other 2 sexed I'll put up some photos and start a diary.
Man I am salivating over that pic myself I have never seen a better looking Panama cob.
I love Panama myself and have always said its very very potent cobbed, but now looking at that pic I will have to re evaluate that ha ha.
That cure is simply amazing.
You have some of the most potent sativa strains on the planet growing this year and now with your skills you will have some of the best cobs phew!
The low doses you mention are a good indicator of the power you can bring out of the buds cobbed and its something I have always believed in.
You will like the Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian I am sure. I had some yesterday 12hrs of tripping high its unreal.
That is another one that 0.1 or 1/10th of a gram are more than enough chewed.
My face goes numb and then you take off, going up for 3 to 4 hours its insane weed. It makes me feel 16 again in every way!

xet

Some 2020 Mulanje cob and then some 2021 Malawi x Malawi/Ethiopia which is so good I cant stop using it, sheer energy and total bliss rolled into one.

View attachment 18715276 View attachment 18715275

Then the creme de la creme a marriage of Aces Malawi/Ethiopian red haired airy piney pheno with some honey sweet pine Mulanje I haven't found better than this the taste, high and aroma are to die for ha ha.
The high is adventure time bliss with energy to burn "somebody stop me" material.

View attachment 18715277
This is that good stuff I want to bring to a high-brow party and let them believe it's schwag when they look disgusted as I present to them what looks like the brick weed that sat under the carseat of an old Buick for 1200 miles.

Tangwena

Veteran
This is that good stuff I want to bring to a high-brow party and let them believe it's schwag when they look disgusted as I present to them what looks like the brick weed that sat under the carseat of an old Buick for 1200 miles.
Yes I had a friend who thought that as well then I gave him some Zamaldelica cob to chew and while we chatted rolled a pin joint for him to sip on ha ha.
I could see the changes coming on in his mannerisms and talking as he became excited and couldn't stop talking.
Then suddenly the chewed cob came on and he started jumping around and getting very excited about anything and everything. ha ha.
Then suddenly I guess it hit him hard and he had to leave quickly saying he had something important to do ha ha.
That was at midday. later another friend told me he had been "dropping in" on everybody he knew in town that night looking lost and dribbling shit talk nobody could understand him and told him to leave ha ha.

xet

Yes I had a friend who thought that as well then I gave him some Zamaldelica cob to chew and while we chatted rolled a pin joint for him to sip on ha ha. LOL
I could see the changes coming on in his mannerisms and talking as he became excited and couldn't stop talking. lol...
Then suddenly the chewed cob came on and he started jumping around and getting very excited about anything and everything. ha ha. lol!
Then suddenly I guess it hit him hard and he had to leave quickly saying he had something important to do ha ha. lmfao!:ROFLMAO:
That was at midday. later another friend told me he had been "dropping in" on everybody he knew in town that night looking lost and dribbling shit talk nobody could understand him and told him to leave ha ha. lmao oh dang, haha, mess with the bull, get the horns

Taima-da

I had thought in the first few weeks of chewing exclusively that I'm a 0.3-0.4g kinda guy but in the last few days 0.4-0.5g has left me tripping pretty hard... I think I'd be as happy on 0.2 with more capacity to get stuff done and just as big a smile on the dial... can still use a larger piece from time to time if I want to render myself useless.
And as you've said time and again, this way the effect has serious legs. 🤪

Tangwena

Veteran
I had thought in the first few weeks of chewing exclusively that I'm a 0.3-0.4g kinda guy but in the last few days 0.4-0.5g has left me tripping pretty hard... I think I'd be as happy on 0.2 with more capacity to get stuff done and just as big a smile on the dial... can still use a larger piece from time to time if I want to render myself useless.
And as you've said time and again, this way the effect has serious legs. 🤪
Thats what I have found to brother. I reckon your brain carries a floating charge and just needs that little bit to add the special effects.

Seriously if you take a larger dose it over powers the more interesting effects that you can get on lower doses.
Of course you have to have a well cured cob of good grass to begin with as you know.
Smoking seriously messes with the uptake from chewing. The best effects are from not smoking.
I had the best day yesterday I just cant remember which of my two favorite cobs I chewed ha ha. But it was a perfect day got lots done and wanted to do more ha ha.

Try chewing 0.3g for as long as you can then spit out the wad of chewed material and wash out your mouth with water swallowing whatever dust is left.
I have found a clearer high without any stone effect its very special just suck all the taste and juice out of the sample its the clearest high and great if you have to function rather than float away ha ha.

Latest posts

Latest posts