What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone seen these before ?

bannana man

noticed these on a leaf anyone know what they are ?

Attachments

• DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0118.jpg
    DSC_0118.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 16

bigshrimp

Veteran
I had a plant that was infected with some sort of fungal disease, lost power and temps dropped close to freezing.

Produced that reddish sap, thick almost syrup.

J

jaded1

Looks like guttation,give it a taste,should be sweet as it's mostly carbs and terps.Have never seen seen a plant give red sap before,what strain is it?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I can't see it great but it looks like scale to me.. If it is like a physical bump on the leaf it's probably scale and I would start work on it now if so good luck headband 707

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it looks like colored honeydew

some bugs like whiteflys leave honeydew deposits

never seen colored ones

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
When you snap a leaf stem in half does it bleed ?(is it red?) There was another member on here like a week ago that had plants that bleed red when cut. Maybe yours shares some of the same genetics?

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
This is sign express by sativas generally when u top them or fim them. Looks like the plant is bleeding somehow... It's the first I'm seeing that way though, don't know if it's the same phenomena ...

luvaduck

Are the plants inside or out? It does look like sap exudate caused by an insect with a piercing mouthpiece.. noticed any critters about?

S

sourpuss

Catholic church might be interested. Its the blood of god. Call it gods blood.

Naturally Wired

WTF is this ??

Honeydew deposit ..strange , i mean it could be , but i never heard something like that , or had some @my own .
Intresting Thread