What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delta-8 thc?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone out there had any experience with this? buds, pre-rolls, shatter, everything is on sale here locally. friends from work tried it after finding it on sale in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge a week ago. "try it, you'll like it" they said. "it's legal!" so, i tried it yesterday. nice tasting, and pretty much the same buzz i'm getting from medical weed brought back here from Colorado. i have heard you will still fail a drug test until they test the back-up sample however. since i like the taste & buzz, i figure TN will pass a law against it pretty quick. can't have folks enjoying themselves with anything they neglected to make illegal, you know.

midwestkid

Veteran
It's in Missouri. I don't touch it. Because I don't trust most things man modifies....
The response I've heard is "from the shoulders up I'm pretty high" and lots of reports of paranoia.
I trust the real deal Delta 9. But yeah, I think it's a loophole thing. And people will try to tip toe through all loopholes

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's in Missouri. I don't touch it. Because I don't trust most things man modifies....
The response I've heard is "from the shoulders up I'm pretty high" and lots of reports of paranoia.
I trust the real deal Delta 9. But yeah, I think it's a loophole thing. And people will try to tip toe through all loopholes

do you not eat bacon?:yummy: pigs aint nothing like they were even 50 years ago. man manipulates EVERYTHING. look at how marijuana has changed just in the last decade or so; % of THC going up, high CBD being produced, all of the hybrids...not all change is for the better, i'm with you on that. i wish we could still get the killer Colombian red bud myself...you couldn't sell it to most folks these days "ewww, that nasty shit has SEEDS in it..." i'd give a pile of hundred dollar bills for a jar of those seeds myself.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
i figure TN will pass a law against it pretty quick. can't have folks enjoying themselves with anything they neglected to make illegal, you know.

But yeah, I think it's a loophole thing.

It's the same as people selling CBD before 2018. It's illegal and there's no enforcement, or only stores in the rural areas of the state are raided. Would you believe that people lie to you to sell things? Do they guarantee you'll get your job back?

d8 is specifically listed in both states as they both have model controlled substance law that's been nearly identical in most states and the federal law since 1970 I think it was. TN created a schedule 6 specifically for pot lately but I believe MO is still 1. Whether LE cares about enforcement may depend on who is selling. State's attorneys and defense attorneys alike have been known to say there's no violation or the language is ambiguous, when the violation is obvious and the law couldn't have been written more clearly.

Latest posts

Latest posts