What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOVAH2.0

So whatcha sayin' here HOVAH, that the thread got moved to squish it???

If you're saying what I think you're saying, the facts say you're mistaken.

:
:bow::biglaugh::):joint:
giggles

No disrespect, Cosmic... Im an arrogant axxhole sometimes... growing weed for 20 years illegally in a red state with no charges or jail will do it.
Ive learned too much from this site and the community to throw my respect for it away... No disrespect..

HOVAH2.0

No question, times are fxcked up and historically black Americans particularly are made to bear the full force of America's economical catastrophes. Its almost a tradition......Guess what, we aren't fools anymore... so the time has come for the most power government in the world to stop its attempts to prevent our raise.... Black folks raise... And that means full citizenship with all its accommodations but most importantly.. The wealth of OUR nation... and until that happens, its hell from me.... I will strike down God himself if he deters my path.. and for that I won't apologize.

Attachments

• 20190705_101143.jpg
    20190705_101143.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 17

HOVAH2.0

But let's be completely honest, white guys are the most explicitly exploited in this system.
They are sold the promise of whiteness in hopes of someday cashing this white thing in. While the employers steal all the money....
They have the most to gain when Black America raises.

Attachments

• 20200113_123821.jpg
    20200113_123821.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 15

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
whole bunch of aversive racism in this thread,
really, throughout icmag.
dont remember if it was always like this.....

but certainly noticeable nowadays

picture.php

HOVAH2.0

Its obvious if you're traveling around California, like I do. Just take a drive on hwy 99 from Bakersfield to Sac.. But let's go back to my childhood on my first visit to California to visit my uncle in Whittier. To those young south eastern country boy eyes of mine, 1985 California was everything I'd dreamed it would be and much more... The roads where perfect, the economy was vibrant and its people where hopeful.. in 85 Fresno looked like the stomach of a 19 years old home coming queen.. Today Fresno is overrun with drug addicts and pot holes. The same system that gives unlimited amounts of wealth to a small group of white men has managed to do the impossible.. To turn the only place on earth that can lay claim to the title of heaven on earth ( California ) into the basement of hell. Capitalism's lovechild

HOVAH2.0

whole bunch of aversive racism in this thread,
really, throughout icmag.
dont remember if it was always like this.....]

To be honest I haven't experienced any racism on icmag, but I haven't been around as much like I was 8 years ago.. when everyone wasn't as scared to post pics:biglaugh::D

Goodherb

Its obvious if you're traveling around California, like I do. Just take a drive on hwy 99 from Bakersfield to Sac.. But let's go back to my childhood on my first visit to California to visit my uncle in Whittier. To those young south eastern country boy eyes of mine, 1985 California was everything I'd dreamed it would be and much more... The roads where perfect, the economy was vibrant and its people where hopeful.. in 85 Fresno looked like the stomach of a 19 years old home coming queen.. Today Fresno is overrun with drug addicts and pot holes. The same system that gives unlimited amounts of wealth to a small group of white men has managed to do the impossible.. To turn the only place on earth that can lay claim to the title of heaven on earth ( California ) into the basement of hell. Capitalism's lovechild

HOVAH 2.0.

Keeping being the best version of yourself. Keeping on doing to your shit !

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
A lack of recognition and respect for people with the most history here, natives and descendants of people moved taken captured enslaved against their will. Not only are many people naive or ignorant of United States history, they are intentionally selective with their memories suggesting prejudice selfishness racism take your choice of what is most fitting. Really slow ignorant people, a lot of them, who chose to collectively pretend as though major influential formative pivotal events in history have not taken place.

HOVAH2.0

I'm doing

Attachments

• Dos5.jpg
    Dos5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Dos4.jpg
    Dos4.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Dos3.jpg
    Dos3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DOS2.jpg
    DOS2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 18

Gry

Red lining, and block busting. Morally abhorrent but brutally effective.
A higher percentage of brown people serve than "regular" Americans.
Unfortunately when they got home, it it was to a very well stacked deck.
Neo liberal policy did not work as advertised.
It was a shameful and disgusting policy.
Countries which have made an attempt to deal with their history of slavery appear to have done far better than those which have not.

h.h.

Veteran
Yet I’ve known a lot of poor white folks that don’t benefit from the system either. Median incomes don’t mean much to them.

Gry

Yet I’ve known a lot of poor white folks that don’t benefit from the system either. Median incomes don’t mean much to them.
Whites always benefited more from such programs than minorities.
I was and am not opposed to such programs, I am disgusted by the abuse of them.

h.h.

Veteran
Whites always benefited more from such programs than minorities.
I was and am not opposed to such programs, I am disgusted by the abuse of them.

I won’t argue that the field is level. It isn’t.

It does seem the authors figures in the charts are off or at least misleading. There’s rich white people then there’s poor white people. Makes the median look pretty good.

G

From across the Great Water here ...

When I saw yr post I thought you were gonna get shit from Everyone. Shit along Racist lines. I 've read two pages of yr thread and ... nope, not so far.

To all who have posted objectively you win my Praise. I have changed my estimation of some of you.

Absolem

The disparity of income shows up greatly when athlete's are drafted by a professional sports team. Not in the money they are given but in some of the first words they speak when drafted. Rarely do you hear the white athlete talk about buying their momma a house. But it's often the first thing a black athlete says when they hit that big contract. The financial crisis in 2008/2009 really hit the African American communities hard. They were finally starting to see some wealth handed down to the next generation and most of it got wiped out.

Best of luck on your journey Hovah.

HOVAH2.0

But black americans and the world are made to believe its natural circumstances that has gifted, $112 trillion dollars of the nations wealth solely to white americans and just $2 trillion to black americans...

its a level of absurdity I doubt the Nazis could stomach..... the slave master system that enslaves its own children..

Those student loans that morphs into debt peonage mostly enslaves white students.

Those high interest home loans mostly enslaves white families..

The wealth that creates the money for the developers of neighborhood....WAS CREATED BY THE US GOVERNMENT!
but struggling white family are forced to pay interest to a private "slaveowner" bank..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts