What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They throw the cocksucking ones off of a roof.

I just thought I would share a little bit of trivia.

I hope you got a load off... I haven't seen you around recently.

Should have known I would pop back in for a laugh.....and low and behold "cocksucking " & "loads"
Somethings never change....hahahaha

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Your one note homophobic jokes aren't funny.

You are only amusing yourself.

When people point out that you are a hateful ass who is not funny you act like you have achieved something.

When they point out that you haven't done anything but be a hateful ass you still act like you have gotten somewhere.

Just writing "hahahaha" after hate speech is not a joke.

Whatever entertainment you are receiving from your behavior isn't shared by many.

Quit acting like a childish fool.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'll be willing to have you explain to me the value in hatred.

American values don't reflect the value you seem to place on division and hate.

It's pretty common to see homophobic hate from the MAGA crowd.

It's not American or great... at least to me.

I'm all ears as to what you are finding funny however...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greedy people will use hardships to make more PROFITS !!!.. Inflation is their way to make more profits. Our pay stays the same but everything costs more. This is not logical at all. It's greed.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Greedy people will use hardships to make more PROFITS !!!.. Inflation is their way to make more profits. Our pay stays the same but everything costs more. This is not logical at all. It's greed.
in my experience , if u are good at your job, the boss wants to keep u, hence will keep u happy with the $$$/etc... so if your pay stays the same... i'd look in the mirror...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in my experience , if u are good at your job, the boss wants to keep u, hence will keep u happy with the $$$/etc... so if your pay stays the same... i'd look in the mirror...
LOL, I do realize getting a buck more might be a lot to you lol. For the 100000x I'm retired, I don't get raises. We get a COLA which is total nonsense. Inflation is 8%+ retired people get 3% if we are lucky. The math doesn't work. Most companies that pay low wages have a huge huge turnover rate. If you said you got a 50 cent raise I'd call ya a liar. Your reply had zero to do with inflation, no one gets a raise that equals the inflation rate. Even if you did you are still not making more. You would need a 16% raise to get any help.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sweet, sweet summer child.

Do yourself a favor and market your skills. I'm pretty sure that unless you're a complete muppet, you'll find that you can get yourself a pretty good wage increase by finding a new employer.