What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Newest addition to the Rolling paper collection
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
View Image

You have your own smoke shop:rtfo:

I've been looking for items to add to the vintage collection that were classic to the older heads.
That big ass rolling paper that came in the Cheech and Chong record is one that I haven't acquired yet, but I'm working on it.

I have a pack of rolling papers with their autographs but it's modern.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been looking for items to add to the vintage collection that were classic to the older heads.
That big ass rolling paper that came in the Cheech and Chong record is one that I haven't acquired yet, but I'm working on it.

I have a pack of rolling papers with their autographs but it's modern.

Believe it or not I was a young teenager when it came out... actually had the vinyl LP and the enclosed large rolling paper

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Haze shots. Whole plant pic is under 315cmh
picture.php

Knocked up haze impregnated by PurpAl Bx1 male.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
This little volunteer seedling popped up on its own in the hps flowering tent in the o Haze pot.
This is my first trifoliate.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Hemp road sign a buddy gave me this over 20 years ago. It came from a town that used to be called the town of "Hemp" until it was taken over by a enlarging neighboring town.

picture.php

I also have an envelope that was postmarked oct 31 1931(iirc) the day the post office of the town of Hemp closed down forever

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Buddy gave me this light to see if I like it.
Bestva 4000. Their advertising hype is on turbo.
Supposedly a bloom footprint of 6.5 feet by 7 feet. And a veg footprint of 8 x 8.5 feet lol. And they claim this is comparable to 3000w HPS!
I'm gonna stick it in a 4x4 lol.. if it's too much light I will be shocked.

It has a veg switch and bloom switch. I used a Kill-A-Watt meter and it's using 336 watts on veg and 276 on bloom.
Seems backwards to me, I would think that it would use more watts in bloom.

I've never seen a cannabis leaf on the grow light before. Lol

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Uh oh...
I seem to have a problem with my old 250 hps. It's from 2005. Lol. Only working half power.
I need to get another light for my Kratom closet.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
This is the second haze that I started. This one looks way more frosty. But buds look more indica than my other cut

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
picture.php

Time to pop some seeds.

Paper towel method.

4 dreaming dubble (sour dub x blue Dream) fem from Useless
3 Malawi x Panama Reg from Ace
2 PurpAl x Purple Satellite reg
1 Critical Mass Fem from Canuck

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Making changes to the grow space. I ordered and received a 2x2x4. The HydroGrowsLed is going in there since it's specifically made for a 2x2.

Then I also have a 4x4 on the way. I have to do some remodeling on the bedroom to for it to fit, but ill get it done. The bestva will go in there till and I'll see how it works.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Here's my 3x3 with 400hps. The frostier haze is in the corner. Along with 2 different Green Crack x Blue Dreams, Blue Dream, and an unknown.
picture.php

Here's my new 4x4. I took this picture thru yellow safety glasses to correct color from the Bestva LED.
picture.php

Woo hoo!!!. My first ever sideways pictures!! Now I feel like a real member!!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Took the HydroGrowsLed light out of the bottom chamber and just using it as storage for now. Put the light in my new 2x2.

I threw most of my plants in the top chamber. I need to tear the mylar out and just paint flat white.
picture.php

I have kratom growing in this side of the closet.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
My two 3x3s. one with 315cmh and the other side is a 400whps

picture.php

Little 2x2x4. This will be my quarantine tent for selfing and reversing.
picture.php

New 4x4 next to an original 1980s Phototron.
I'm using the phototron to clone in.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Day 99 of bloom Todd's ohaze. Some of the lower and oldest pistils are turning, but it's steadily producing more fresh pistils. Turning into quite the fluff bush.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php