What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

a 2000 page election thread no thank you.

thee only god there is. the supreme architect as he is often refered to as. picture with more info

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583563018680.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583563018680.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 23

vanilla dutch

there is also a difference between a mason and a freemason and the concrete job masonary. the job one being unrelated of course. lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm - what if you don't believe in invisible wizards in the sky, god's and what-not?

- Since I have never seen, heard, touched, tasted nor felt any 'gods' - in all my 60 years - I guess that the doors of the masonic lodges are closed to me -

My understanding is that a Mason must believe in some "Supreme Being".
That can be whichever God your religion believes in...
There are Masons in Arabic countries and on the Indian subcontinent..
They are most likely believing in Allah or Buddha..

However, the Knights Templar must proclaim a belief in the Christian God...

Galvano

Hmmm - what if you don't believe in invisible wizards in the sky, god's and what-not?

- Since I have never seen, heard, touched, tasted nor felt any 'gods' - in all my 60 years - I guess that the doors of the masonic lodges are closed to me -

It is quite difficult to write on this subject for someone like me who do not master english. But I'll try ;-)

In my opinion western religions give us an anthropomorphic image of the divinity that is quite childish and superficial.
Did you ever asked yourself where "existence" came from?
Not the particular "existence" of someone or something but the "existence" in itself.

Call "God" the existence's roots and you are done ;-)

Klompen

Generations of my dad's family were Freemasons before the current generation(in which none of them are). I looked in to it, but I don't believe in a singular divinity and I don't like the semi-monarchical structure of the lodge politic. The general concept of a secular society of brotherhood seems great in theory and masons certainly do a lot of good things, but I don't think it will ever be for me.

MD84

If you only belive in what you can see then you're blinding yourself to reality. Aren't the masons devil worshippers anyway lol

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Reality - my reality - is more than enough for me to deal with - and I'm not blinded by it at all - I live within it - and its as real as it's real to me -

- If there was a god - a supreme being - then whatever it was - it would have to make itself known to me - before I could believe in it - and although I have travelled this old world far and wide - I've not been introduced to God or Yahweh or Allah - or Thor or Odin or Brahma - or Vishnu or Shiva or any of the other 'gods' you may care to name - but I have visited many places of worship to some of these gods on 5 continents thru over 50 nations -

- even on Hawaiian and Mexican psilocybin - I have travelled cerebrally - and extensively - but still never had any gods present themselves to me -

If you only belive in what you can see then you're blinding yourself to reality. Aren't the masons deivl worshippers anyway lol

MD84

If there are sounds that exist around us that we cannot hear. Then you can be sure there are things our eyes cannot see. Maybe technology will one day reveal such a reality to you. It's not the creators job to present himself to you. It's for you to present yourself to him. Some might even say science is the means by which he revealed himself to us anyway. The clues are all around. Peace

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - I've lived a fairly good life without having to prostrate myself before some god or deity -

- and yes - there are sounds around me that I cannot hear because as a youth I worked around and with many rock and roll bands - who had huge speakers that battered my hearing - so today I can't hear the higher ranges of sounds - and should be fitted with a hearing aid - so says the Doc - and my vision has suffered ever since I scratched one of my cornea's badly as a toddler - so I'm half blind & half deaf already - there are many sounds and sights I miss - how about you send your god over to fix me? - I hear that they can perform great miracles - lol

If there are sounds that exist around us that we cannot hear. Then you can be sure there are things our eyes cannot see. Maybe technology will one day reveal such a reality to you. It's not the creators job to present himself to you. It's for you to present yourself to him. Some might even say science is the means by which he revealed himself to us anyway. The clues are all around. Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Why is membership secret?
Is every other member really a copper, judge or politician as rumoured?
Seems a little like Scientology to me, maybe less sinister though.
Ever read A.Crowley's book of lies?

Cvh

Supermod
Vanilla_Dutch, what is the (free)mason opinion about Cannabis?
Weren't the masons involved in the outlaw of it?

vanilla dutch

as freemasons we love cannabis especially since my lodge meeting in 2017. no we did not outlaw cannabis that was the dupont company and there money and a corrupt uninformed government at the time. we are not devil worshippers quite the opposite actually. some of our titles/jobs at the lodge is most worshipful etc..

vanilla dutch

see this is why we love gypsy nirvana at the lodge so much. he knows exactly what hes talking about. i put in a special word for el presidente over 3 years ago at a lodge meeting and we are absolutely blown away by the information ive told them about u gypsy nirvana. we think gypsy is cooler than hell. especially in my eyes. i could always open the doors for you anytime gypsy. no b.s. im sure theres lodges in your part of the world too. anytime. but i would warn you. i would bring a gift just because i asked about it one time. it would prove alot to my brothers and i would do anything for no reason other than u are more passionate about cannabis than me and im the biggest fan of cannabis ever. more later

vanilla dutch

sometimes a judge or a authority figure becomes a mason. but it in no way reflects on their job more there personality there goodness as a person. my job as a teenager was a dishwasher many moons ago. also in russia we have a brother by the name of bonych who is pretty high up in the heirachy of there government and hes such a top dog he could outlaw vodka in russia if he wanted too. but we wouldnt want that especially russian vodka. keep the comments and questions coming im an open book just like a table lodge meeting. sorry for coming off rude earlier to a couple of posters humor dosnt translate very well until ive had my morning puff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts