What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

TyroneShoelace

CBD Mango Haze 39F

CBD Mango Haze 39F

Smelled like overripe mangoes until week 5 where it started adding spice

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazeolope = Chocolope DNA Genetics famous cut from Amsterdam x Soma's famous G13 Haze Male cut

An old strain I made and sold many years back making a comeback and joining my new lineup

Peace

Attachments

• IMG_20200112_112823_682.jpg
    IMG_20200112_112823_682.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200112_112500_947.jpg
    IMG_20200112_112500_947.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200107_094714_376.jpg
    IMG_20200107_094714_376.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 30

el mani

Veteran
More oaxaca X nevilles.
13 weeks
flavor full of nuances ... lime, wood, incense
picture.php

finally a stinky stallion of proven efficacy
Monkey haze male
picture.php

Mr.Miner

How did I miss this thread? I am mildly obsessed with Haze's. Can't find the flower anywhere and I miss it as much as the old school skunks. These pics are drool-worthy. Thank you for posting!

Mr.Miner

Oh yeah!
Tastes . . .
Biker OG x oBoy
Buttery hash x earthy incense

ECSD x oBoy
Sour Fuel x earthy incense

Chem#4 x oBoy
Citrus hash x earthy incense

Honestly, it was as simple as that.
I may have gone into more detail when I grew them, but it was a straight 1 + 1 thing with those elites.

Effects were a little more variable.
The Chem#4 was my favorite out of all of them across the board.

Chem#4 x oBoy sounds dreamy as hell. That's the terps that do it for me. Whew, baby.

el mani

Veteran
yummy looking oaxacaNH. you will cross them? :D
To many seeds for such a short life ...

This crossing comes because a friend passed me a neville cut that supposedly uses dynafem as a parent. At that time I was reproducing the oaxaca79 x oaxaca line that happened to me kaiki (thanks a lot wherever you are, bro) and I had two good males to found an entire room with what I kept SSH98, sourD "riri" jh00, shiskaberry, lilly pc, Queen mother, Juanita ...
This year I put a handful of sdxoax and all males.
So far the tastiest that has come out has been the crossing with lilly .... so if I shoot, it will be there
s2
Your neville looks beautifull too

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I see.. first I think its kanga´s oaxacan x neville´s haze 21-- now I see its your cross. very nice one!! I like oaxacan79 genetics, I love it :D good luck with your seeds. my nevs cut is same as ACE uses. cheers.

D

DNM1

Amnesia Haze IBL

Amnesia Haze IBL

Coming along nicely
:)

Attachments

• IMG_7433.jpg
    IMG_7433.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7436.jpg
    IMG_7436.jpg