What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, that's ground beef and guac and cheese and im not sure about salsa, there were tomatoes on it. The sandwich had milanesa (breaded steak) and avocado but there was barely any meat in it. It was alright, ive had better, and the fact that it was takeout and took half an hour before i could eat it didnt help, everything got all steamed together and mushier than i'd like. But it was late at night and i was hungry and the dog enjoyed some of it too hehe.

Fish is a staple for a lot of people who dwell near oceans, asians, northern europeans, etc and if my meat intake was 90% fish i'd get tired of it too. Maybe you should have been born half brazilian, Pops, i hear in brazil they eat a lot of steak.

Sourdough and the various black breads seem like healthier breads than white bread but they are processed (milled into a flour) so might turn into sugars quickly once they hit your stomach. Not sure how you can eat any type of wheat product without milling. Like Hippy said, maybe potatoes are the only type of carb you can eat without a lot of processing. Or rice maybe? Corn on the cob for sure.

I thought billy corgan lived in highland park, a suburb of chicago? He has a teahouse there, and held a benefit concert after the july 4th parade shooting. But he probably owns multiple homes, would be nice to live in socal during the winter months, lots of snowbirds in the midwest go south and west (FL, AZ, CA) when it gets cold.

I agree with hippy, no beans on my chili dogs. I hear real TX chili is beanless, otherwise most chili recipes call for beans.

Ive made my own biscuits a few times before, it's pretty easy, flour milk and butter, dont even need to knead it much or let it rise like with bread. Usually when i cook bacon i'll save the grease in a jar or cup, it's like bacon flavored butter, great to cook with, keeps well on the counter or a long time in the fridge.

Hawk, i think mixing in butter with your burger meat is a real thing, makes especially juicy burgers. I think they recommend grating frozen butter into the meat, like with biscuits or maybe pie crust. But ur right, eating butter with your red meat is like a one way ticket to clogged arteries.

There's the bacon sliders i remember you making, i could eat like a pan of those. And is that a bacon cheeseburger in the last pic? I'd eat that in 5 mins and nap for 3 hrs haha. Where's the sides? Any fries or chips or baked potatoes?

shithawk420

Veteran
Here's the whole pan baba.and yeah that was a bacon cheeseburger with onions and tomato.sorry for the bad pic
1667680446076.png

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Don't really have any pics of sides but here's what I think was tilapia or flounder with garlic broccoli potatoes.nowthat ive got a new phone i can take.better pics.havent really been cooking though cause i dont have a stove.probably rusty.but im at my moms and went to the store.ill post something tonight if i dont get too buzzed.bought a bottle of bacardi
1667680558065.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

we are finally getting that hour back that we lost over the summer
we should just stop messing with the clocks once and for all, but i dont see that happening
its also the first real cold week end of the year and it gets into the 40s here at night
biscuits arent that hard to make, but to mmake them good it can be tricky
you want to cut in your butter like baba said and the colder everything is the better
the less you mess with it the better
there is a place out here called slaters 50/50 that mixes half beef and half bacon into their burgers
we made sliders like this and its kind of ok, but not sometime i would do too often
/if you want bacon on your burger i think it stands out more when its crisped and laid over the burger patty
thats totally an old school thing putting your old grease in a can and using it for cooking or buttering bread
that looks like some pretty grrinding stuff you are making there hawk!
i especially like the fish and potatoe dish, nice touch adding some broccoli in there
hope you enjoy the new phone and the bacardi

we should never have mentioned this. it'll be a challenge on TikTok next or something...:whistling:
/a cool fall evening and an old man sits by himself humming a tune and packing his pipe
ahhh yes, my favorite time of the day, this one is good and greasy too!!
sets folgers can aside
/raises pipe to lips, licks fingers and sparks bowl; a few small coughs... yeah this is the good life
mrsChicky bursts into room, are you frying bacon back here?~
NOooooo i say.... she sees smoking pipe in my hand
what could i say? its the old hippy from the interwebs who got me to try this bae!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no way bro
/i like the things you cook up too
are you having fun figuring out that new camera phone thing a ma jiggy there?
keep em'coming man
those pork sliders look awesome! why do you make some many? are you going to eat9 sliders?

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey pops! Actually I didn't make the whole package.you take kings Hawaiian rolls.cut them in half length wise to fit whatever pan your gonna use.its just easier that way.plus I'm gonna have some food to take home when I get back to no man's land.yeah I got the new galaxy z flip 4.its the hottest phone right now.i love it but it's got a shit ton of functions that make it a bit overwhelming.chicks love this phone too

Gonna have to watch the games on my puter.no cable or anything at my moms.she don't watch tv.just on the internet all day.im looking forward to tomorrow.awe shit I just remembered.i don't know iowa liquor laws on sunday.im gonna need a drink for tomorrow.i hope the rams kick Brady ass! Bears vs dolphins should be good too

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im always a big fan of leftovers hawk man
not like i want to eat the same thing every day of the week but tis cool to have food on hand and ready to eat
ive seen thsoe galaxy flip phones, can you turn it sideways and use it like you would a normal screen? how big is the seam between the two screens
/pops plays a couple games on his phone and that could sux if there was a gap in the image
it always takes a while to learn all the new features when you get a new toy, but im sure you will get the hang of it soon enough
keep those pics coming
we will see about the rams game, the defense will be there to play but im just not feeling this team on offense right now
bears v fins will be a fun game
mia is building a big play offense with t.hill and j.waddle
as long as tuas head can stay screwed on they could put up some points
plus we get titans v chiefs late tonight
its going to be dark here in soCal by the time the game starts, i guess one of the down sides to the time change
but its that time of year where its dark when you get up and dark when you get off work (for those so engaged), dress warm and make something hot in the oven so it feels all cozy and warm inside
a good time to light a fire if you can too!
easy there doob, sipping on that sparkling cider; you know that shit goes straight to your head
an iced coffee sounds kind of good and i might have to have a cup
we are going to walk to the store later and maybe i can score one there

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Pops you score an iced coffee yesterday?
Baba you watching the games and eating good?
Shithawk how's things man? Everything pretty chill? Any drama?
Just watching the Patriots game here...not much scoring or yards. Defense today. Wow some guy punched the ball loose. That should be illegal. Oops some poor guy just blew his knee out.

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah,you can flip the screen sideways pops.you dont really notice the seam too much but you can difinetly feel it.it dont bother me biut my brother hates it.its actually 2 screens so you can do all sorts of things.its not a problem for games.a bit pricey but to me its the best phone i ever had.i really liked my note edge though.

hey doober.looks ok for the price.im in davenport and i heard what sounded like a police chase followed by some gunshots.im in a decent area.its not the ghetto or anything.

welp bears lost.close game though.surprised the packers lost.gotta get some beer and then make some food.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
it was a little breezy and there was a kind of chill in th air but a perfect day to take a nice long walk

so the mrs and i went for a fun morning walk today! dident really find anything too interesting
/came across some bum sheds in the canyons scored some free books from the local book boxes
went to the market after and got sandwiches and dill pickle chips!
these things are like smoking bacon grease boys! and you all need to try this stuff
good sandwiches for cheap and i got a box of saltines so im munching nice for the rest of the day
on the walk home we came across a guy having a full on mental episode to the point where i had make the mrs walk behind me and to the side so i can shield her from the crazy
yeah boys! another sunday funday in the books
/we have one more game to go but pops has lost all hope for happiness today and is just going through the motions now
what a f'n loss for the rams! yeah we are winning the game for 59.30min but you ever hear of this guy names tom brady, (the only qb to pass for over 100,000yds in history) he can ball
good job rams, way to lose the game in the final seconds! but it is a four quarter effort
/the game wasnt lost in the final seconds because tommy greaty moves ball against you at will it was lost on every play where they sh!t the bed for four quarters
and it wasnt like the bucs were playing lights out football, tomyboy got pushed around as bad as stafford and their run game stank almost as biggly as the rams
but in the end pulled he out some of this goat shit he does and leads the bucs to a last second scoring drive
yeah 3-5 rams!

hahah,yeah i actually did drink some coffee doob
it sounds like a nice phone hawk and if you like it you will hang on to it for a while

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That should be illegal.
punching the ball out SHOULD be illegal. so should holding a runner up so others can grab his arms & try to strip the ball out. they need to blow the whistle a lot quicker, and end the play. that's not football, at least, i never saw it happening in games until a few years back. was that shit happening and i just didn't see it? damn...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
its the peanut punch

what f'n table are you sitting at hawk, got room for one more
/the mrs takes the seat and i sit on the floor at her leg
that salmon looks good man; did you make that yourself? what was in the stuffing

Latest posts

Latest posts