What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Dakota will vote to LEGALIZE CANNABIS

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all, it's official. We will be able to vote in November to legalalize cannabis in North Dakota!
With over 15,000 signatures approved it's game on.

Now the representatives of our great State need to hear us loud and clear. Cannabis is safe and it's Ok for you to speak out in it's favor.
Please STOP trying to monopolize special interests. The mom and pop growers of this State want you to get the tax money! We will help you do this right. We are not the enemy here.

The one thing us North Dakotans know is how to grow a crop. I'm an all organic grower that will settle only for the best quality.
I am MedDakotabis. Peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope it goes through....seems both Dakotas aren't extremely cannabis favored, even though a boost to economy. But, anything can change!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey guy's thanks for stopping by. Have a great week. I will post any updates here.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Som 2

I read that this proposal is very open ended and doesn't have things like plant limits, that it basically just says that adults have the right to possess, grow and consume cannabis. Is this true? If it passes will North Dakota have an open legalization or will the legislature have latitude to create a more regimented regulatory framework that has things like plant counts and possession limits?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Som2, we had limits in our Measure 5 for. MMJ. The State dismantled everything and left it useless for any patients. It still isn't implemented two years later. So this one was left open in hopes the State will listen to the people and leave it alone. Thanks for stopping by. Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Meeting in Fargo September 21st at the Front Street Bar @ 700pm. NORML will have representatives at meeting. Please come and support our cause. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Support Legalize ND!

Support Legalize ND!

Hey all, there is a meeting this Friday the 21st at the Front Street Taproom in Fargo, ND. To support Legalize North Dakota. NORML will have two representatives there as well. If work allows, we will make the trip in support of this great event. Supporting North Dakota home growers is near and dear to our hearts.

Lebanese #1

Lebanese #2
These are some beautiful landrace genetics. They work very well in this State for outdoor or greenhouse grows.
Have a great week my friends. I hope to see you there!

Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
We had a great time in Fargo! We met Erik and Justin from NORML. Great guys doing excellent work. They had a good turnout and I hope they raised enough money to be effective.
My wife and daughter joined me for the roadtrip. We also had the three furry kids along. Have to love pet friendly motels. There is so many good people working behind the scenes. It was an honor to meet the people of Legalize North Dakota. Their passion rivals mine and that's hard to do.
Please keep this much needed measure in your prayers. Many medical patients desperately need this to pass. Please vote yes November 6th on Measure #3
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
We had a great time in Fargo! We met Erik and Justin from NORML. Great guys doing excellent work. They had a good turnout and I hope they raised enough money to be effective.
My wife and daughter joined me for the roadtrip. We also had the three furry kids along. Have to love pet friendly motels. There is so many good people working behind the scenes. It was an honor to meet the people of Legalize North Dakota. Their passion rivals mine and that's hard to do.
Please keep this much needed measure in your prayers. Many medical patients desperately need this to pass. Please vote yes November 6th on Measure #3
Peace. MedDakotabis:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Farmerlion has suspended his Facebook and Instagram accounts. MedDakotabis will start a website after the passing of Measure #3. I will post times of online new growers seminars and the in person grow seminars I plan on having in Minot and Williston.
Thanks. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
New polls show support for Measure #3 at 51% in favor of legalization. If you want to support our efforts, please contact Legalize North Dakota.
Thanks MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hydro8, thank you for stopping by my friend. I hope it goes, I couldn't take the rejection if it doesn't. I have faith it will. My retirement depends on it, it better.
Peace. MedDakotabis

therevverend

Veteran
Good luck man I hope your state and voters get it right.

One thing to keep in mind the election is only the first step in the battle. Once the measure passes the legislature will come sniffing for tax dollars. It'll try to take away the right to grow the voters won and the group they will hit hardest will be the medical people.

The biggest problem in my state was that the voters became complacent after the vote passed. The medical lobby was stabbed in the back and all the money, customers and trust people had spent years building was taken away. It's gone from lots of small medical growers supplying the market to a few hundred huge grows pumping out huge amounts of cannabis.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
The Revverand, I hear you on that. I'm working on a few similar scenarios for home growers to be under one banner as a larger entity. Try to protect ourselves from the State and special interests. My main interests are the medical community. Huge grow operations push quantity over quality. People deserve better.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Klompen

I wish you all the best in this fight. As a resident of the regressive Midwest, I truly look forward to getting that much closer to legalization here. Best of luck ND!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Klompen, I wish you all the best my friend. While we are close,we are still a long way away from helping people. The amount and length of dishonest comments made by elected officials is appalling. When our votes come down to choosing the lesser of two evils. This great country needs honest people to step up for the sake of others.
Peace MedDakotabis

Klompen

Even getting this close is an incredible accomplishment in light of decades of insane prohibition. I wish I was in a better position to fight the good fight here as well. We'll just keep speaking truth to power until they have to listen.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Klompen, absolutely my friend! A few more honest people in the cannabis industry wouldn't hurt either.
Peace. MedDakotabis