What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Well, now i feel like a dick. I was just messing with you because you were giving me a hard time. Didn't know about any of that.

My mother is actually disabled as well. She's in her 70's, already had both knees replaced, multiple fusions in her back and now needs both hips replaced but honestly, i'm afraid of what another big surgery could do to her at her age.

And i found out a few weeks ago that my dad needs heart surgery and he won't tell me just how bad it is until he sees me in person, so i'm pretty sure it's going to be worse than we thought.

So i apologize if i was being insensitive, because i can somewhat relate.

redlaser

Veteran
Check out forum guidelines, under forum menu, also called TOU terms of use.

Talking about trading clones or seeds openly or meeting up to do so is not encouraged for security reasons.

Your security, the sites, as well as other members security. It’s not legal federally anywhere so the site doesn’t need the added scrutiny open trading brings. Extra cop attention to the site endangers other members.

The site figures your basically safe online, but they don’t want to encourage offline meet ups, because some people here are unsavory, and some are also cops. So, they don’t want to act like everyone’s legit and bad shit happens

All about perspective I guess, not sure how that could be interpreted as giving a hard time. Thought it was actually helpful myself.

Anyway, looking forward to another event, does anyone know if there is a date set yet for the next one? I am hoping to find some glue hybrids this time, last time they sold out fast.

Day is not starting good, damn cat scratched the dogs only good eye, taking her to the vet now. Mom thinks we’re running late for errands, damn, she can be a bit much at times. Not like we can’t make it through the day without the b.s. she wants to buy.
Oh well, guess she has put up with a lot of b.s from me when I was younger

redlaser

Veteran
@Redlaser
If I get a booth Ill have seeds of:
SSSDG - GG#4 x SSSDH
GGs1's

Cuts of:
SuperLemonGlaze#8 - SLH x GG#4(r)

Interesting, where do the Super lemon haze and Silver haze come from? I’ve got some older Greenhouse seeds SSH, probably ought to give them a chance.

All about perspective I guess, not sure how that could be interpreted as giving a hard time. Thought it was actually helpful myself.

Anyway, looking forward to another event, does anyone know if there is a date set yet for the next one? I am hoping to find some glue hybrids this time, last time they sold out fast.

Day is not starting good, damn cat scratched the dogs only good eye, taking her to the vet now. Mom thinks we’re running late for errands, damn, she can be a bit much at times. Not like we can’t make it through the day without the b.s. she wants to buy.
Oh well, guess she has put up with a lot of b.s from me when I was younger

That's not the post of yours i was referring too and i think you know that. It was the further posts insulting my intelligence, though i will admit i was just as guilty. Regardless, it's in the past and i hope we can move on.

I myself am mainly looking to score GG/GG hybrids. Guess we'll see. Any gear would be nice as i am almost empty on genetics. I made the mistake of giving 90% of my seed collection to my father so he could pick some beans and give them back but unfortunately he or his girlfriend lost them. I had atleast $600 worth of beans in there. They were old but probably still viable which sucks.

Thankfully a nice gentlemen from this site is sending me some seeds which will definitely help me get started.

I do still have a few original Blockhead and Sensi Star seeds left from years ago, but i want to wait until my grow is dialed in 100% before i start those gems.

marmarb

I'm sure they'll be there with the gg4 again as luck would have it I just acquired 2 zkittles clones tossing them into dwc if their big enough ill bring a few along

Aquiring actual GG4 clones would be awesome, though i'm not sure i have the funds depending on how much they cost. I'm assuming i should get there early. Honestly though, any good elite cuts would be nice as i have basically nothing except a like 6-7 good seeds right now because of the incident i explained above.

Even some good seeds would be nice. I'll settle for anything good lol.

My birthday is in March also so that will be my excuse to treat myself if i can lol.

marmarb

Yea i have the same cut ill keep an eye out. Honestly Scooby and the guy with the sour papaya had the healthiest clones in there by far. What else did you pick up just grabbed some gg4xgg4x headband that will replace this cut if it starts the weird shit.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yea i have the same cut ill keep an eye out. Honestly Scooby and the guy with the sour papaya had the healthiest clones in there by far. What else did you pick up just grabbed some gg4xgg4x headband that will replace this cut if it starts the weird shit.

My son's grabbed a clone of Sour Papaya #3 off TheHerbancannabisco.. Was talking to him on IG, he said #3 was a Sour D ibl sided girl. They also grabbed 2 packs of his seeds Cognac (Cherry cookie x Mimosa) and Pineapple chunk x Mimosa. I just dropped 5 of each in water. Also dropped 5 of Chunky's Dubb x Cookieboi.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
My son's grabbed a clone of Sour Papaya #3 off TheHerbancannabisco.. Was talking to him on IG, he said #3 was a Sour D ibl sided girl. They also grabbed 2 packs of his seeds Cognac (Cherry cookie x Mimosa) and Pineapple chunk x Mimosa. I just dropped 5 of each in water. Also dropped 5 of Chunky's Dubb x Cookieboi.

I am currently running pineapple mimosa, cognac, and platinum huklberry cookies from the same co. Hoping they turn out well so far all the phc look nice i just popped the other two but i have high expectations for them. Good luck:tiphat:

marmarb

Got some ogkb 2.0 in dwc gonna veg till u can get 20 good cuts gonna run a room of it. I may pickup some of their seeds running some sunset sherbert s1s to find a mom out of 2 going 1 should be a keeper

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The guy who runs Gene Traders said on the phone that he doesnt want vendors there with GG#4 clones next show. That way every vendor isnt carrying the GG#4 and competing with eachother.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ill sneak in a couple but Im not gonna have alot of GG4 clones.
What I will have.... is very healthy, well rooted and established cuts, that are bug free.
Vegged for a week or 2 after rooting.

Yeah, i would like to get clones from reputable people from here. I guess i can meet up with some of you guys at the event if that's cool? So i know who to buy from and what to buy.

jab72

Hi, does anyone know about the Seven Hills Sesh which is happening in Worcester tomorrow Feb 11? Where is it?