What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry

gmanwho

Veteran
here is the gluberry. gg4 x bluedigiberry f2.

the glue#4 cut made its way here. been in the small circle here for a few years. thanks to JW an all who made that possible.

blue digiberry male was found in pack of verdantgreen's blue digiberry f2. i believe dank frank made the original carolina bluedigiberry.

chose one of the squatter strong smelling digiberry males, flowered it out, collected the pollen. later i pollinated 2 branches of the gg4. only made about 100 seeds. i still have about 60. this female was found by user stardog an it made its way back to me.

picture.php

Still carrying the leaf twist

picture.php

picture.php

into the flush

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

i grew the gluberry next to the gg4, one interesting thing i noted was how long the gluberry held her lower leaves well into the flush. this was day 70. my first initial thought is the gluberry yields more. but in fairness the gg4 to the left was older an bigger into 12/12. further runs are needed, for sure!

gg4 was on the left ....

picture.php

an then the gluberry was to the right.. side by side so to say
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
so i held on to the sample for like a month before i brought it for testing. i know, i know i prob could've done better as i hit a mid flower stall that ALL the plants stopped expanding an lost pistol development. there's always next time. maybe not so much the thc content but the terp content could be higher for sure. gonna take a little bit to get the gg4 test up.

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
b4yurtime. so far shes a great plant. hoping one day sooner then later to make some f2's of the remaining beans i have. maybe find another female. maybe soem s1's. few people that have her are pretty happy.. she yields well...

so here is the other test of the mother used in the gluberry. the said gg#4, the gg4 tested higher thc. the gluberry tested slightly higher terpenes

the gg4 an gluberry were side by side. in one of the prior posts, the under canopy shot of leaf comparison, to the right of the gg4 photo u can see the purple lower leafs of the gluberry.

partially under same light. same feed timing, bucket size, same nutrient strength.

the gg#4 was a little older going into flower. hacked back a few times before the flip to keep her undercontrol while the other 90% of the room vegged out more before the flip

even thou i am in a legal state i removed some of the test document info pertaining to file number an or dates , signatures etc. If you look at the pictures of the sandwich bag u can verify the writing pertaining to each test.

picture.php

picture.php